Why aren't we talking about DOC

So since we are on the topic of department issues, I just want to gather thoughts on DOC.
Recently ArctixRex has been dismissed from his duties at FSP Superintendent for “Inactivity” as we claim.

…But what about DOC. Half the people in firestone don’t even know who the warden is
Examples: http://prntscr.com/mhnp7i, http://prntscr.com/mhnpct. http://prntscr.com/mhnq8w

I have not seen one thing that seems to have promoted DOC to grow. Not one thing. I believe we should be talking about DOC more than FSP. I think the Warden needs to try to reach out to the community to grow the DOC community. I think that is where the leadership needs to be changed. This is not directed to all doc members, more directed to the command

What are your thoughts ?

6 Likes

Because no one cares about DOC :thinking:

3 Likes

doc is irrelevant and unuseful to firestone

they might even be shut down & replaced by SCSO

3 Likes

FSP is more important then DoC, sorry buddy

2 Likes

at least get better leadership in the mean time

2 Likes

at least be a person who is relevent in the firestone community before dissing departments

8 Likes

firestone way too mega boring to be involved in this shit to get “relevant”

2 Likes

I agree with kast I have not seen one thing from doc to make it grow tbh

2 Likes

My way of seeing things:

I like TTEMB, but I personally don’t think he’s doing a good job. From observation of the DOC discord he rarely makes announcements nor introduces new policies. He’s often active typing in the community but he isn’t putting the effort in to go that extra mile and actually create new policies in his department and overall keep it up-to-date and in check.

DOC could be much more active and interactive if he stepped up to the plate and started doing more. The window for success is there, but he isn’t attempting to going through it.

7 Likes

As the Field Operations Captain, I believe the overall performance of the department is decent. HICOM is considering adding Public Relations to have more interaction with the public.

Most of the work is being done under TTEMB and HICOM is fairly active. If the command isn’t active, there wouldn’t be active Correctional Officers. I can agree that more things should be done. For now, we work with what we have.

I agree there’s always room for improvement though.

2 Likes

its basically isolated from the rest of the departments due to it being only a prison, so it should stay that way

2 Likes

Doc is a secondary, fsp is a primary, fairly different situation. Plus, doc is being absorbed in v3

3 Likes

. With all honestly, he is a bit inactive.

3 Likes

Before mythic pointed out it was TTEMB, hell even I asked myself “wait up who’s the warden”

2 Likes

mythric*

2 Likes

CGOC is aware of this. Thank you.

2 Likes

IF you have any evidence or would like to be a witness to the investigation on TTEMB, please DM me @Clonemep#9054.

2 Likes

you say better leadership? fsp had great leadership when i was superintendent yet after i left it all went downhill with shit leadership, and you still oppose me? no logic there.

2 Likes

Well, I do not create new policies every 2 days because I don’t think that they are needed right now.

2 Likes

I don’t oppose your leadership at all. I was a full supporter of what you did in FSP. You did a great job but it was at the end of your term when you got fired. You know what you did and that should not be a thing that happens again.

2 Likes