Why are mods being protected like baby bears

why can’t we hold moderator approval ratings or similar polls?

with that logic all government approval rating polls should also be taken down, someone could get offended! i could get offended!

if the discussion is fair, reasonable and respectful why can’t we have forums like this, you guys have said you appreciate feedback but then you whitewash anything to do with opinions of moderators, you’re no better than youtube or communist china removing anything that is not with the status quo or popular opinion of the CCP.

honestly if there was a good reason for it’s removal please tell me I’m trying to learn here. I’m confused like everybody else!

19 Likes

YEAH GOOOOO ASHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

3 Likes

yes polls are good

3 Likes

i would like the forum post to be reinstated. our opinions matter and should be valued. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

i hate parrot all my homies hate parrot!

hey mods this is a joke dont ban me

3 Likes

i hope u get banned and deleted hahahahahhaa

4 Likes

I agree. The poll created was more to highlight the hardworking moderators of Firestone. Which I believe the poll highlighted. The comments stated on the poll from the community were also respectful.

4 Likes

Moderator polls are normally done by the Founders.

4 Likes

when was the last time that was done LOL!

6 Likes

As long as the polls are actually going to be acknowledged then I support

3 Likes

can’t say the same, it was a direct attack just against mods.

5 Likes

it was a poll

5 Likes

if this topic gets deleted the mods are something else

8 Likes

LOL!!!

3 Likes

Ash I normally side with you, but this is too far

3 Likes

I just want to give female mods a 10…

4 Likes

bruh how lol

3 Likes
2 Likes

Moderator polls are only initiated by either path, fed, or I, which happens rarely but for good reason. We don’t want random polls causing an internal argument later down the line, so it’s best it stays hosted by the founders.

12 Likes