WHO WON THE GUBERNATORIAL DEBATE?

It’s me again, hi!

Who do you think won the debate?

• Kam
  • Chloe
  • Blaad

0 voters

Who are you going to be voting for after the debate?

• Kam
  • Chloe
  • Blaad

0 voters

3 Likes

TOGETHER WE SOAR, KAMRAXN

4 Likes

KAM4GOV

2 Likes

Elect Kamraxn. Integrity, loyalty, experience.

3 Likes

Unprecedented debate. Loved it.

3 Likes

The truth of the matter is there is only one qualified candidate: Kamraxn.

I do not support Kam per se, I had strong disagreements with decisions made throughout the term, the people in his admin, and his LTGov, however, the other two are jokes.

Neither Chloe nor Blad have any SubCab+ experience, something ALMOST unheard of (except for few examples of people high up in intelligence). Their LTGov’s have never served more then 5 days in congress. Their elections are being propped up by people who have never interacted with females and people who know them from announcements.

Most, if not all, legal officials and cabinet officials who actually think support Kam because the lack of qualifications from the other candidates is absurd, the fact that the other two candidates are even being favored versus the incumbent is sad. fs politics going downhill quick.

Note: I do not work for the Kamraxn campaign.

5 Likes

TOGETHER WE SOAR!

2 Likes

Please show the part in the job description that mentions this requirement, thanks in advance

3 Likes

You should have experience leading a department before you go on to lead ALL of the departments. There is a natural progression to positions of leadership, you don’t jump from little experience to being the head huncho. This is clearly depicted through almost EVERY single Governor in Firestone history having been Cabinet, Sub-Cabinet, or CCJ.

2 Likes

american supreme court justice requirement is being a human being

experience isn’t a requirement but, well, one would think you’d like the people running your entire government to have a good amount of it

2 Likes

I disagree, I feel that being in different aspects of the state, medical/LEO/mil are much more important to actually understanding what people need/want. Many department heads are grandfathered in and are probably where they shouldn’t be. Just because it’s never happened before, doesn’t mean it shouldn’t.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.