What the hell is the congress doing?

A bill to Abolish the Department of Public Safety”. Okay I get it DPS is far from perfect, leadership could be different, a lot could be handled differently. But what will this end with? Nothing but worse conditions. Our “loved” Founder have said no to internal affairs, and he doesn’t want to give up. It’ll only result in no investigations at all, letting all the idiots go free or DOJ or eventually FBI taking over. And I promise you all, you don’t want that.

What’s your opinions?

2 Likes

Me support that bill

2 Likes

If this gets veto overriden I have a solution which no one is going to like

3 Likes

How would FBI take over if all they do is investigate corruption and civil eights violations? It is ultimately in DOJ’s hands to prosecute and press charges. Wouldn’t consider that as taking over, and the bill will fail Senate…

2 Likes

STOP THINKING NEGATIVE
YOU ALL FORGOT SUPREME LEADER FED
HE’S GONNA BOOM BOOM THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE

3 Likes

This is reatrded, it’ll never work so I won’t sweat it. Last time people tried to abolish DPS Fed put it back in place, and he’ll do it again. Nothing to worry about.

3 Likes

Shitty Secretary that the Executive Branch does nothing about but abolishing DPS as a whole may be a bit extreme.

4 Likes

DPS is literally the hardest department to run.

1. No one likes you
  2. Nothing to do in the county
  3. No one wants to be a snitch
  4. Its boring
  5. Did I mention its boring?
  6. You cant find a good leader to run this, there is no such ting as a good DPS Secretary (OVG was the closest). I can say personally I was far from the best.
  7. Its hella boring.
  8. No one cares about a Department that does investigations that are all biased. You can’t eliminate bias from DPS.
  9. DPS has no use. High Command should be dealing with their own members.
  10. Every single Department Policy is different, something can be terminable in FSP but not SCSO.
  11. DPS Directives don’t work, no on follows them.
  12. DPS Policies don’t work, non of the high command follows them.
  13. No one wants to go against their friends.
  14. ITS THE MOST BORING DEPARTMENT IN THE WORLD, MORE BORING THAN THE DEPARTMENT OF BOATING AND WATERWAYS
4 Likes

@DannyboyJurist talk to your governor boy and figure out whats wrong with DPS, fix it, or i won’t be surprised if this passes

congress does these things because governors fail to. dismiss the secretary already.

4 Likes

God forbid the Governor sleep. I recommended the DPS Sec’s dismissal this morning.

4 Likes

thank you

2 Likes

this forum was made since ur in dps right

2 Likes

No, I really couldn’t care less what happens. I just wanted the opinions of everyone else.

1 Like

Fed did a fed, end of this thread. Someone lock please, thanks.

2 Likes
1 Like