What The 150% Wage Increase Means For You & The FS Dollar

How hard is it to change a few numbers?
Since citizens get a 4 dollar boost just add 4 dollars to every other job :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

why is the first letter of every word in the title capitalized?

2 Likes

and jason, you just want more money to fund your criminal activities, not happening pal.

1 Like

It’s easier said then done

1 Like

Y know they will need to increase every price to balance it no?

1 Like

everyone just sits at the cd now what do you mean

1 Like

no they dont lmao this isnt real life

1 Like

ITS PLUS 4 FOR EVERY DEPARTMENT!1 IF CITIZENS GET A PLUS 4 ON THEIR PAY JUST ADD 4 TO EVERY OTHER DEPARTMENTS!!111

even tho its in caps im not yelling didnt know it was on caps l

1 Like

roblox inflation! currency is a lie perpetrated by the government to make people gay!

1 Like

Idea; off duty workers get a raise, normal jobless citizens don’t.

4 Likes

That could work well as it still incentives people to get a job. In fact, you did implement pay for prominent government positions, which is good.

1 Like

I’ll advocate for my idea, but the General civ wage increase will be a solid no for me. There’s already enough shootouts as it is, most co sponsors are criminals, so you can expect the worse…

5 Likes

With prices I mean from the food to the guns

1 Like

lmao civilians only get paid 240 an hour, a weapon costs 2k for criminals. yet you say they get enough money

it would take an entire day of money farming (8 hours) for a criminal to get a single gun (and no im not a criminal)

1 Like

If the citizen wage increases you should raise the price of goods to simulate inflation

2 Likes

then whats the point of a wage increase lol if your just gonna raise prices

2 Likes

Exactly

2 Likes

you can have a wage increase without increasing costs of goods this isnt real life

1 Like

Welcome to basic economics 101 where giving people free money for existing crashes the economy. I know we don’t have a simulated economic system, but we still have functions that get influenced by this. When you just abstractly raise the free money welfare goods become less valuable. People with actual jobs don’t get a raise, which aside from being generally an oof, the prices of goods go up (for private businesses like Path’s), yet the actually employed people don’t get more to compensate.

2 Likes

just increase all wages

1 Like