What symbolizes Firestone?

The debate surrounding the new flag design has kind of left me wondering what could represent Firestone nicely on something like a flag or a seal.
Obviously a good flag has symbolism in it, so what could we use in the new flag in order to avoid just slapping a seal in the middle of it, which makes the flag look ugly?

4 Likes

guns uhhhh crime uhhhh fire uhhhh stone

10 Likes

8 Likes

might want to increase that age rating… y’know, considering recent events

15 Likes

this is my personal opinion

The newer flag design doesn’t represent FS at all imo. The design showed in general announcements looked like something from Ridgeway or a new small state flag on ROBLOX. There really isn’t anything to represent Firestone. Mayflower had a ship on their flag because it presented the ship Mayflower.

15 Likes

genius idea: a stone that… is on fire

16 Likes

a bunch of dudes in black tactical gear, gangbangers, and terrorists on one side shooting at cops on the other side of the seal. also cars on fire in the background

17 Likes

And a random flying dumpster

7 Likes

a big gun held by a guy flying

6 Likes

12 convicted pedophiles, placed in a bin, lit on fire, kicked down a hill, with a fat sign next to said hill stating “Free children; Inquire within”.

It’s definitely an apt description of the state.

11 Likes

This was actually the pre-v1 flag.

4 Likes

i mean the bridge in the seal is the v3 sky bridge

as for the flag, putting a seal and some lines is vexelogically bad as i’m sure cityuser will reply explaining

5 Likes

detroit

2 Likes

Ofc, it’s an amazing bridge too. It’s just that the flag doesn’t look Firestonish. However, after a while everyone will get used to it.

1 Like

So the San Andreas game cover

1 Like

me with a gun

2 Likes

and classified info ^

1 Like

There

14 Likes

my enflamed gonads

5 Likes

this is so sad