What is the public opinion of having a Space Agency within Firestone?

Im the current SpaceF Lead Engineer, and for a little bit I have been wondering what everyone’s public opinion about a space agency within Firestone is. In some ways its useful, in some ways its not. Whats your opinion?

Your Favorite SpaceF Lead Engineer

• Yes, have a space agency
  • No, don’t have a space agency

0 voters

2 Likes

Good idea but not going into firestone.

2 Likes

You just asked for public opinion without a poll

3 Likes

frick i realized that

2 Likes

Fixed for you

2 Likes

thanks @LostInfinity

2 Likes

#FirestoneSpaceRace

3 Likes

Would it be a different game or, if not I don’t see it happening

2 Likes

Most likely it would be a teleporter to a different game if I had to guess (if its added)

2 Likes

Gotcha. It’s possible but not probable.

2 Likes

How will you compete against SpaceK? What makes you different?

2 Likes

I don’t see SpaceK advancing aerospace wise, they’re just making vehicles which is totally cool and all. SpaceK isn’t really offical though since they are not allied with commerce, which I think if they’re gonna make anything they would probably need a group for it.

3 Likes

here’s my opinion

why???

2 Likes

2 Likes

The reason the Department of Commerce accepted them was due to the multiple job opportunities it would create, and the fact that we can be the first ever Ro-State to finally have satellites in orbit so we can track-down lost MCSO Deputies.
All-in-all it just creates a nice roleplay environment

3 Likes

Nice way to put it, I also feel like it would bring more tourism into Firestone. I did say before that if a rocket was to be launched, probably on a separate just to reduce the lag.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like