What if DPW could play music in their sweepers IF they have the radio gamepas?

What are your opinions on DPW having the ability to play music in their cars IF they have the radio gamepass? I mean it would be cool since all we do is sweep or waste management but obviously there should be a policy saying that we can’t play any music that are immature, bypassed, or boosted. Music like GOBBLE by 6ix9ine or whatever or some weird songs shouldn’t be allowed, only stuff like Yellow Hearts, songs that aren’t too loud or unprofessional.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t be better If they just, open youtube and listen to their own music privately?

3 Likes

When I was in DOT, I make a literal exact same post. Though, he brings a point. These days, users have the ability to utilize Spotify, etc. Therefore, I don’t see this to be a necessity.

2 Likes

Then can we remove car radio in general…

3 Likes

a V3 without radio gamepass

2 Likes

In my eyes, we should go back to how we had an MP3 player gamepass in v1. Back when not everyone had to listen to everyone else’s audios, which is a major problem in v2.

5 Likes

well 96% of people buy radio pass to annoy people

4 Likes

Let me go ahead and find that 3 months of spotify premium. For you, scrolls in emails

2 Likes

I’m gonna be perfectly honest with you, this will probably never happen and I highly doubt if I would ever allow this. It isn’t necessary for a job based off RP, just stick to other perfectly useful and more convenient options such as Spotify or Deezer. I can see where you are coming from but really question yourself, what benefit does this feature really bring to DPW, where the sweeper already makes massive amounts of noise.

2 Likes

I wasn’t in V1 but I don’t like V2 music because a lot of people play bass boosted audio or bypassed ones

2 Likes

OMG DYING I GOT PULLED OVER WHEN I LISTENED TO SPOTIFY AND DROVE :sob:

2 Likes

I got my Spotify premium hacked but I still get ads and I got pulled over once when I listened to Spotify :sob:

2 Likes

poggers for me then, have had the same cracked version for 2 years or so and it works perfectly fine

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like