What experience have you gained within Firestone?

Following up on a trend started by @Philip_Forth and @fbiagentabc I thought it would be interesting to figure out what you have gained.

Myself and the experience I gained within Firestone is very limited, there isn’t much you can learn off of an online virtual roleplay game, although you always learn and find out new things.

Experiences that I have gained within Firestone are very short, I haven’t been here for that long although I’d be interested in knowing your guy’s experiences that you have gained, rather you were a criminal, government official or just a regular firestone citizen.

3 Likes

FRIENDS!! YOU’LL MEET AMAZING PEOPLE WHO YOU WILL HAVE A HARD TIME TO LEAVE BEHIND

4 Likes

depression x3

2 Likes

omg we started a trend @Philip_Forth we’re so influential

3 Likes

I’m still relatively inexperienced within the State, having only gotten involved about 6 months ago. I think what you can learn varies depending on where you go. If you go down the route of getting a BAR certification persay, there’s a lot to learn and firestone attorneys seem to really know their stuff. I’ve been through FFA and FMA for a total of three certifications (EMT-P, then FF, then CCEMT-P which I’m waiting for my exam results on) and I’ve definitely learned a lot of interesting things through those (although there’s still people who know way more than me!). It’s always a great experience on SCFD when you get something that’s challenging and you have to think properly about the best approach

3 Likes

friends, experience, and sadness

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.