What do you want to see in the county government? A suggestions thread,

can we note the whole point of the first person that said gun control was that this is for county which would apply throughout the state

2 Likes

there are people advocating for municipalities to control guns and i am whole-heartedly against that.

the idea of anyone besides the state government regulating guns just hurts my head.

2 Likes

I understand that, and I personally, while its legal, dont know if municipalities would be the best idea as well. The county could create laws and it’d be just as enforcable as state, but only SCSO would be mandated to enforce them, and it would be optional to other departments.
(Excuse the somewhat lack of grammar I am currently typing this with one hand)

2 Likes

I personally don’t think anyone at this point wants municipalities to have full gun control, which honestly everyone can probably agree they shouldn’t. However, this doesn’t mean that municipalities shouldn’t have any say in the use of firearms. In my opinion they should be able to establish zones where firearms may not be carried and smaller things like that.

2 Likes

make spreading legs for money legal

3 Likes

absolutely not. gun zone legislation is stupid and useless in fs. its not like you can leave your gun in your car

2 Likes

Agreed. Only reason I personally wouldnt write gun free zone legislation, but I would be in support of stricter licensing enforcement in county.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t. It’s already strict enough. This is Roblox. No one wants to go through a long ass lengthy process to get a gun.

1 Like

I wasnt thinking as far as getting the gun itself, but making sure theyre licensed if they do have a firearm. (EG by having the firearm they subject themselves to mandatory license and ID checks by law enforcement and not doing so would leak to a charge.)

1 Like

just leave it to the state lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes