What do you think? Legal or Illegal

1 Like

I fail to fathom why none of our three units of government have failed to specifically make this illegal

4 Likes

I think Arbor did, atleast pre CCRA. I haven’t made it illegaly (county wide, or Redwood wide) as its kinda funny, and doesnt really obstruct stuff (they are non collidable with cars)

2 Likes

It is already. Disorderly Conduct

2 Likes

Would this not be Vandalism? Obstruction of Traffic?

1 Like

In the state of Firestone, there is no law stating moving trash cans onto public or private land is illegal or legal; if it is on private land, it could count as trespassing if charges are pressed. This is also not obstructing traffic, because obstructing traffic only counts with a bike or vehicle. Incorrect…

1 Like

Correct

1 Like

It cannot be obstruction because obstructing traffic only counts with a bike or vehicle. Incorrect.

1 Like

arborfield did

2 Likes

gonna echo the two other people that have already said it because I know people love it being repeated multiple times, arbor did and then CCRA happened and the former administration and council never moved their laws to the crim code making it null and void

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.