What do you think about the POST Entry Exam

So, as many of you are probably aware, POST no has an entry exam, in order to take part in the academy.
It basically has a few basic questions to get rid of those idiots that will interrupt sessions with obvious questions, etc. Sounds like a pretty good idea.

But, what do you think? Now before I state my opinion, he let me throw a poll in:

What do you think of the POST Entry Exam?

• It’s a good idea
  • No Opinion
  • It’s not needed, tbh

0 voters

In my opinion, there a good sides to it and bad sides. A good side to it would be that yeah, it reduces the amount of stupid questions during tiers, etc.

However, if POST is going to have this, they have to keep to their word on how quickly they will be read. They state that they will read your exam within 72 hours or so. But is that true? I took the exam on Thursday, and I still haven’t received a response. Too many exams? Hmmmm.

Anyway, let me know what you think.

EDIT: Just got the response.

2 Likes

<3 no homo

1 Like

blame it on the sudden influx & new system. someone in admission services also didn’t promote his guys asap so that was a problem. it’ll be faster in the future.

2 Likes

adding on that – this is a trial period for new post operations so bear with us as we go through changes – everything will be better in the future hopefully

1 Like
1 Like