What do u think about what ovg did

hi hi hi
tell me wat u thinkkk

2 Likes

I Think who gives a fudge lol who cares about the post-campus he was goofing arouuuuuuuuuuuuuuund

3 Likes

Instead of a criminal case,

Why not actually do impeachment cause thats the only thing that will work when its involving someone in public officer?

3 Likes

idccc

1 Like

I don’t really believe, as a judge, that criminal proceedings are needed. His actions don’t warrant assault or battery as he had no malice (was dicking around with a friend). At worst he committed Disorderly Conduct and that minuscule misdemeanor isn’t worth this shit show. Let the FBI and HoR deal with it.

1 Like

Thats pretty much what I said…

I expanded on it because I am a judicial boi.

2 Likes

he’s having fun, this is a game

don’t impeach a good governor because of one thing, if you do, that’s pretty dumb (considering this isn’t that major, not even in Stapleton)

1 Like

Idc about that. Why fire the best Firestone Governor ever for having some fun time and getting away from stress?

#WithYouOVG

1 Like

How dare you insult Rolerain like that

1 Like

did rolerain sign up on the forums yet

1 Like

Funny.

1 Like

I’m expressing my views towards OVG. You don’t do anything.

1 Like

I don’t think you got the joke mate, but A for effort. Rolerain is a former Governor and is widely considered the best Governor. And I do a lot of things.

1 Like

andddddd where’d he end up

mayflower

2 Likes

he rejoined fs

1 Like

ovg is my bae so everyone else can get f*cked

1 Like

this is a fucking game get over it

1 Like

you know… People here are such hypocrites.

If a trooper or someone who isn’t in such a high position, you all be like; CHARGE HIM! SUE HIM! BAR HIM!

But when it comes to someone in power, its more like; Forgive him etc.

People, the constitution holds everyone including citizens to a standard, Why do you guys do this?

1 Like

because he’s an observer and a spectator in this case, not the trainee. obviously if a trainee did that they’d be screwed, but since he was just watching, why should he be?

1 Like