What actions should be taken to improve employee treatment within the workplace?

So you’re telling me he got punished for dancing for 2 seconds.

He isn’t even misrepresenting the department or anything, he clearly also said “oh” and stopped immediately as he knew it was wrong, fixing his mistake.

5 Likes

Welp there goes the ROBLOX fun y’all! Looks like we’re going IRL folks!

2 Likes

how is this congress’s job. As someone who has served both as a supervisor and currently as an Agent within DHS I see no issue with our current punishment system. If you fuck up you get punished depending on the severity and context. If anything the governor should be dealing with this

3 Likes

I think in my years here and many others can agree, there have been many instances of punishments varying based on someones popularity. Unfortunately there is no system in which bias doesn’t appear, but honest if the departments have gotten to the point where you cant dance for 2 seconds and for that you get the same punishment as someone who’s posted explicit photos as per the punishment levied for the other gentleman in the DPW, I don’t see any standards we shouldn’t pretend. I recognize every situation is different even if an “offense is the same” the actions leading up to it matter, the intent, and so fourth may not be so that does matter. I don’t know how anyone can say a system that punishes someone for dancing for 2 seconds the same as it punishes someone for posting explicit links is fine.

4 Likes
  1. give absolute power to the employer in the name of worker’s rights
  2. show them true communism
  3. original workers are now all dead in the name of social justice
  4. hire foreign immigrants
  5. profit big time
  6. market crashes because central planning cant work
  7. capitalism
8 Likes

allow employers to choose who they employ…

2 Likes

“Our current punishment system” is already regulated by Congress.

2 Likes

Probably not for too much longer.

3 Likes

You’re going to singlehandedly undo 2 years of legislative employment rights?

2 Likes

yeah they got a whole act lined up which basically tells department command to make their own employment rights, and not even universal ones at that. SCFD’s rights could vary from FSP’s which vary from DHS’

2 Likes

ight bet

2 Likes

The current employment rights need to be fixed. The legislation even with the edits is sub par at best and that’s me being nice. That legislation mixes private business, and departments and so fourth that already is problematic for many reasons as departments standards and private business standards aren’t on the same level. With current legislation lets say i or someone else wanted to make a conservative news business, that is illegal under current law as it’s illegal to ask about peoples personal political opinions as a blanket law. It’d be better to get rid of what’s there and propose two entirely new bills that for one separate private, and public employment.

2 Likes

WRONG! when it came to administrative promotions like these i’d set aside any biases, firestone has fallen victim to favouritism to many times! atlantic is no doubt great friend of mine, but i treated him as i would anyone else when it came to promotions like these.

2 Likes

Yea… or the employers not reading them…

2 Likes

I mediate with the department before I sue. It can save time for everyone involved unless the department won’t fix the problem… then I tend to sue.

2 Likes

As it should be… we need to have a healty balance between employer v. employee rights.

Employees (unless they are political appointees) shouldn’t be able to be fired at a welm.

These rights were created for a reason and shouldn’t be undone in 30 seconds.

My guess is that someone is going to come along and pull some stunt and we will go “oops” and put them back into place. In the process leaving a lot of employees in the wind.

2 Likes

please vote on this poll: Your employment rights and you--a public opinion poll

4 Likes

He showed his name at one point

2 Likes

realized that after my youtube unbroke

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes