What actions should be taken to improve employee treatment within the workplace?

After viewing GreenCrawler20’s live stream, and hearing the voice of several State Troopers. I would like to know what YOU, the citizens and people that make our state so great, think we should do to better improve the treatment of employees within the State of Firestone.

Please comment with useful suggestions or ideas. (DOES NOT HAVE TO BE ENACTED BY CONGRESS)

4 Likes

More requirements as to what qualifies as against the rules, and what punishment must be given for it! No more bias choices!

3 Likes

people have been saying this bias all over the state has been happening for quite some time. maybe it shouldn’t take someone with 1k twitch followers for congress to reach out and do something?

5 Likes

Departments are plenty fair and if they arent, the courts certainly are

Also, it’s not Congresses job to regulate FSP

If you have evidence of widespread corruption I implore you to report it to DPS

4 Likes

if they are, why is this protest with easily 15+ trooper’s protesting? They complain the courts won’t do anything in time.

I specifically said it does not have to be something congress does and never specifically FSP.

Tony is looking into it supposedly.

2 Likes

seems like the biggest problems regarding employment comes from employees not knowing their rights

read the employment act.

9 Likes

or it existing in general

#yeettheactIsigned

4 Likes

All, I have to say is change and review. If someone get’s removed later on this week for “freedom of speech” expect a longer text from me.

4 Likes

I would like to still address this still. Has the punishment been enforced yet?

4 Likes

Governor did not support that which was ash at the time.

2 Likes

I would like to state this towards you that Ash and Atlantic are best friends which made him say, “no” possibly. One more thing. I bet you with no hesitation Ash wouldn’t promote Atlantic to Lieutenant which other people deserve that position.
If someone can prove me wrong that Ash and Atlantic do not speak to each other a lot then ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Evidence 1:

3 Likes

I never said that they weren’t friends, but then again that situation was outside of FSP. Which I agreed on Atlantic’s argument about that.

But dont say stuff without knowing the full story. If I was “basis” toward Atlantic I would’ve never even made that announcement

2 Likes

Punishments shouldn’t vary from one person to another. That IS a problem in Firestone, and for a few departments. Command members are bias, there’s no doubt about it, and if you’re going to say their not, then you’re apart of the problem.

Friends of department command members or heads do not receive the same treatment and or punishment of people in-which are not friends with them. I’m not going to reference any specific circumstance, however it’s clear.

Department heads need to create a policy and or protocol that should be followed when certain situations arise, so that when said action occurs, there is a punishment already statured for them to receive, rather than waiting to think of one.

I also feel as though some department heads now, compared to a few years back, have become less strict, and more lenient. This is something that should be addressed to them from the Governor administration, in hopes that they’ll buckle up, and change for the better. Again, I’m not listing any specific incident, it’s just something that has slowly come along over time, and will continue to get worse.

9 Likes

I really agree with you. Department members should have set standards per say, a riot happens, and it moves into Firestone State Patrol chat. Bronze command+ should know what do you if something like that were to happen, not just putting slowmode.

3 Likes

Superiors not being so harsh right away. chill it’s roblox

3 Likes

BSP (Basic Supervisor Sec 3; Punishments issued should not be biased or unfair. If a supervisor abuses his/her
powers, consequences will arise and the perpetrator will be punished with care by
higher command.

2 Likes

Something also apart of that:

Punishments can vary depending on the individual, as there is no clear structure as to what punishment meets what criteria when a supervisor is handing out punishment. Supervisors can basically get away with this, as there’s no real evidence to provide false accusations of there being bias, as punishments are being come up with on their own.

If a supervisor breaks this policy, punishments will arise. Said punishments are also not laid out on foundation, and will be able to be changed depending on the person, again. Bias can still be present with this system, as it’s not effective, and anyone can easily get passed it.

4 Likes

I RETRACT ALL COMMENTS MADE.

strike was stupid, reduce the targeting of specific individuals.

3 Likes

Firstly bronze and silver command don’t have access to put slow mode on general only gold and high command can so don’t accuse all of bronze command+ when you don’t know

2 Likes

what will reporting corruption to DPS do, when DPS is the department with the corruption?

2 Likes