Weaponizing Misogyny

Hello all,

I would like to start this off with a disclaimer, this post is not a representation of the Firestone Department of State, and is made for personal work. I also try to stay as a-political as possible, in my role as a prominent cabinet member I believe that I should attempt to maintain continuity term-after-term. So note this is not in support of any specific candidate, nor do I intend to harm any candidate.

I write this today as a means to address my personal disgust for the weaponization of centuries of subjugation against women as a political tool wielded against a candidate who has not once altered his interactions with myself as a result of my expressed gender. The incumbent Governor and I have worked together since he began his term on 10’s of different projects, I’ve worked 1 on 1 with the Governor, in large group settings, or in presentations of policy to the public. Kamraxn has never made an inappropriate joke, dismissed my ideas, or suggested that I am a lesser person because of my gender. He has stood by me, defended the Department of State, and helped to create a new era of Firestone Foreign Policy that we will reap the benefits from for the years to come.

For those of you who perpetuated this harmful rumour, especially women, I urge you to reconsider your stance. Your actions stand in the face of feminism, and its waves of battles from the suffrage movement to the Me Too campaign. By weaponizing misogyny and promoting misinformation you prop up the true misogynists in this community, and undermine future attempts at rooting out such distasteful rhetoric.

So incase you missed the message, Governor Kamraxn is not a misogynist. To those of you spreading these rumours, shame on you.

19 Likes

I concur

The accusation of misogyny being exhibited by him in the debate is extremely sad. These baseless accusations help neither candidate.

6 Likes

Is our foreign policy based on imperialism

3 Likes

love to see someone is willing to speak out without fear of social repression

6 Likes

The funny part is, it isn’t the gubernatorial candidates in question. Her (mostly teenage male) supporters are the only ones spreading this around, which is quite ironic. It’s sad this post had to even be made in the first place, and I feel this election is causing lots of unneeded negativity and toxicity. Absent of any campaign views, I thank you for somewhat trying to get this over with within our community.

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.