We need some stereotypical British starter cars, dammit! [OPINION POLL]

, ,

So one of the American starter cars is apparently the Honda Civic.

Well hear me out m8s, I think FS can be more caring about the majestic European lot (specifically British, fuck the rest) by adding some typical starter cars driven in the UK. (Because let’s face it, if you can add a Beetle in the mix, you can consider these beauties). So here is my list:

1995 Nissan Micra
Now this car is a shopping iconic. Say you got a fat shopping job to do in your local ASDA, well the Micra is the perfect car for the job, providing massive boot space and general comfort :slight_smile:

Peugeot 206

Here’s the scenario: You just finished your level 3 BTEC in sports science and you’ve also passed your test, even smashing through the dual carriageway section. You live up north of England where it’s always raining and there’s nothing to do there. This is the perfect car

1993 Vauxhall Corsa

Have you ever wanted to pull some girls 10 years younger than you and not feel ashamed? Look no further, the Corsa is for you! It is the perfect size suited for your perverted needs, allowing you to add up to 4 girls from secondary school. If you can’t afford a windowless Ford Transit, you’re better off with this

VW Polo

This German miracle is a personal favourite of mine and I feel that this deserves a spot in the car dealership. If you don’t know this car, you’re a scumbag

Ford Ka

To be honest, this car is a meme and if you’re a male driving this, chances are you’re actually a woman.

So now that you understand the cars What car do you think would suit the streets of SC?

• Nissan Micra
  • Peugeot 206
  • Vauxhall Corsa
  • VW Polo
  • Ford Ka
  • None because I like big sweaty cars to compensate my penis size
  • All of them because I have a sophisticated taste of cars and my penis is somewhat of a metre long

0 voters

3 Likes

Sorry sir I live in America where we actually have nice things, and FS is based on the American State System

6 Likes

There are American cars in Europe too

You Americans need to stop being narrow dammit! Embrace international culture!

2 Likes

Df is International Culture? I thought Every Country had American Culture? The Government says so! Your lieing to the people you filthy communist! :triumph::triumph:

4 Likes

What about a mini. With a UNION JACK ON THE ROOF!!!

2 Likes

how about no

2 Likes

You’re DCJ, so I understand that you’re a boring fellow

2 Likes

As opposed to a cranky, old Gaurdsman?

3 Likes

We’re the dog’s bollocks friend

2 Likes

fucking ford ka man jesus fuck

2 Likes

I’m good, no need. I believe the currnet cars are perfectly fine, and no need to add these british cars. Also, as Danny said, we’re based off of the American System. So thanks, but no support. Also Neco-posting. Thread locked.

2 Likes

Imma just ignore your 3 month late post.

Thanks for making this relevant again though

1 Like

What about the Mazda?

2 Likes

All are garbage except for the VW Polo. God VW’s nail it.

1 Like

None look good. Crown Vic is better, And that’s saying something for a car that technically illegally to drive on the highway.

2 Likes

fuck the british
americans polluted your oceans or lake or whatever-the-fuck-they-are-i-failed-history from that boston tea party shit
fuck your tea and crumpets bitch!
EXTREME CRINGE FORTNITE KID SQUEAKER 12 YEAR OLD DAB
no really just no

1 Like

When block finds out not everyone is male

1 Like

Wasn’t this topic posted in April? why the fuck are we talking about it again?

1 Like

image get a Jetta for fucks sake

1 Like

but hey that’s a TDI :wink::wink::wink::wink:

1 Like