We need player storage or car storage in v2

We should get another way to store tools such as weapons. Yeah we have the storage in prom but it’s useless when you get disconnected. I personally have lost many guns because I accidentally left or got disconnected with no warning, and I am sure many other have experienced the same. The storage doesn’t need to be big, maybe only 1-3 entities. (On person or in vehicle)

Also there is no reason that weapons shouldn’t save on your player when leaving the game. Or trunk system.

I know you guys are focusing on V3 but it would be nice if you guys made a solution for this problem.

thanks. @FederalLaw @anon54114525 @pathwaysbball

if you agree show your support, or add on to this post please.

• Yes I agree, we should get car storage or save weapons on player
  • No I disagree (Reply with why you disagree please.)

0 voters

1 Like

you know how SCFD has like those thingys on the side of their engines to equip tools? i wondered why devs back then didnt add those to LEO vehicles or civ vehicles

5 Likes

support, cool idea

3 Likes

Idk if it’s just me but I think the founders should make V2 the bomb. The last few months/updates have been awesome and only made the game more fun. I see no issues with V2 currently besides it lacks some of these cool, possible, features.

Support :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Personally I disagree. People do so much roleplay with truck storage and it would most likely become frp to rp stuff in trunk how it is.

1 Like

Just let them focus on V3 already

8 Likes

this would be cool to add in v3. the v2 codebase is probably so ugly it’d be near impossible to port over.

better player storage in v3 than v2 would be epic. persistent storage, including persistent car storage???

1 Like

supposedly V3 is getting car storage. tis how swats gonna get our tools and uniforms and such.

1 Like

Typing everything to roleplay isn’t that much fun

1 Like

Main reason I disagree is as follows:

As cool as it would be to have vehicle storage and player storage, they need to be focusing on developing V3 more then V2 because at this rate it’s going to take another year to get into beta even.

1 Like

I think weapons shouldn’t save on players. You should just put it in storage. However, I think car storage would be good. In a garage in houses at a res or something would be good

1 Like

and why cant guns save on players? lol

2 Likes