Was spidermanlunchbox in the wrong? did he stab toboo?

For those who don’t know,

Snacess (the gas station at Redwood) was founded and ran by @TobooRacc for 2 years. I won’t lie there were times when the gas station was active and had roleplays. Toboo build the company from the ground and ran it for 2 years. Recently (around 2 days ago) Toboo gave the company to @spidermanIunchbox and the contract was this

Spiderman recently sold it to someone else for 15,000 ROBUX (yes robux) and kept the 15,000 to himself.

Do you think spider was in the wrong?

• Spider did big brain move and should keep 15k to himself
  • spider should give toboo a % of the 15k
  • I stand with toboo

0 voters

2 Likes

ALL MY HOMIES HATE SPIDER

#JUSTICE4TOBOO

8 Likes

DOWN WITH SPIDER

#JUSTICE4TOBOO

8 Likes

from a business standpoint spider was a genius capitalist

from a friend standpoint what a dick

from my standpoint choose carefully of who you pick to run your businesses

17 Likes

i made a mistake on this he sold it 2 days ago to spider

2 Likes

I shall remind everyone that ME AND TOBBO ARENT FRIENDS SO THIS ISNT PERSONAL .

2 Likes

ALL MY HOMIES HATE SPIDER

#JUSTICE4TOBOO

5 Likes

W spider!! well done! (also dick move but I prefer the capitalism big brain)

4 Likes

Who would buy a firestone business for 15k robux, id rather waste my robux on something else

7 Likes

after spider became the owner of snac-ees he made me the co-owner but i wasnt even aware that he changed ownership all of a sudden

2 Likes

Gonna be honest whoever bought it is dumb as a brick

7 Likes

@PresidentRook

1 Like

Pure legal boi hour here: why would you make this contract. Like, this is an outstandingly shit thing to do and should be handled by administration and DOCM, but this is why contracts are kinda scuffed in FS.

10 Likes

EXACTLY

2 Likes

what thomas did was a shitty thing morally but what I think is even worse is that apparently toboo has gone to Roblox stating thomas hacked his account and transferred ownership of snacee’s

1 Like

I see no issue, you transferred ownership, that’s on you. It’s in poor taste yes, but it’s his money.

2 Likes

oh my

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.