Was my decision to fire WaterLostic correct?

• Yes, it was
  • No, it wasn’t
  • I have no opinion on the matter.

0 voters

Feel free to provide why you voted yes/no/no opinion.

2 Likes

He shouldn’t of done what he did.

Simple.

Signed,
FrancisHUnderwood
Secretary Of Commerce

3 Likes

Shouldn’t have done what he did, it’s really just simple.

TACTlCALHAWK
Associate Director
Firestone Bureau of Investigation

2 Likes

It was right and wrong.

Water ran FSP very well, stable, and smooth.

But he also had shouldn’t fire someone then rehire, like he could have striked Jake, and if it was serious disrespect, then terminate.

Signature

3 Likes

He will be missed

2 Likes

god damn it alex

2 Likes

I fully back and support your decision. It was fully justified and I respect your reasoning behind it, and your decision 100%.

• Faded_RBLX
2 Likes

Your actions have consequences. I believe this was justified.

2 Likes

Even though he did do some stuff, I don’t think it should lead to impeachment. Sure, you can’t really suspend him but I don’t think it is justified to fully dismiss him from his dudies.

3 Likes

I think it is, corrupt people and immaturity, disrespect, pretty of whatever he did isn’t allowed,

2 Likes

Well I mean I would understand OVG’s position on this subject due to the recent demotion to avoid impeachment or so it seems, the termination of iJake, it all seems suspicious and when they are within such a short period of time together I would get just as suspicious as OVG.

signature

2 Likes

Mhm - all these incidents in such a short amount of time, as well as that reform program that honestly came out of nowhere and felt like a move simply to save face, feel conspicuous. I think that it was justified.

2 Likes

mad respect for water for keeping fsp running and making it one of the best depts

but everything happens for a reason :ok_hand:

2 Likes

whatever man i gave up years ago

2 Likes

Water was a good leader as FSP SP when he was active, he has been Inactive Recently, and IJake was basically pulling all the work for him, I am surprised that you fired him, but if you did it in good intentions, then idrc, FSP may be my home (And FNG may be my Brother Department) but what happens to both of them in terms of leadership, Idrc, unless FSP or FNG goes to *****

Signed
SeanCityNavy

3 Likes

#ripwater #bringwaterback

2 Likes

No, it was a wrong decision

Signed,
NoahJN4VAL
DPS Policy Writer

2 Likes

Wrong decision.
I find a lot of people that haven’t been in FSP or haven’t worked with Water don’t understand how helpful and the work he does to keep FSP up and running, a lot of people dislike him since hes been in Cabinet for so long, I don’t see proper reasoning to fire him in the first place.

RoadHockeyKidd

#bringbackwater

2 Likes

I am not very agree with what has been did. As Water said: “sure, i may have taken things out or proportion, but i followed my policies, and in the end i gave him a chance for the better of fsp” wich mean, Water made policiy for FSP and he just did what he got to do. He wasn’t happy because iJake made a bad comment on his new system, probably he was pissed because he worked hard to find this idea and his Colonel go ahead and say “Who want a promotion”. As Water said that’s the reason he did it: because i didn’t appreciate “might as well promote everybody to LT” because i took that as i’m a jackass for doing this new system.

Signed FSP Trooper,
firefightersreallife

2 Likes

well honestly i dont think it was the best in my opinion to do so, not trying to be biased but it was both a bad and a good decision, good being somebody new to be superintendent, bad being somebody being taken out so quick and destroying a legacy of department respect.

2 Likes