WalrusStryker & Jendosina For Mayor and Deputy Mayor of Redwood

Section I - About me & why I should be elected.
Section II - Plans for the future.

(Section I - About me & why I should be elected.)

First off my name is WalrusStryker, I first joined Firestone in August 2016, when I got my POST certification. Afterwards, I didn’t do much I got accepted into DOC, but at the time, it wasn’t right for me. After around a month I left. I recently joined back in January 2019 where I graduated with POST class 40, I soon after joined the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, who I have been with for just over 2 months. In that time I also joined Firestone Department of Transportation, I stayed with this department for around 3 weeks, but shortly realized it wasn’t for me. I have also been apart of Department of Corrections for just over 1 Week now, and I’m having fun there. But back on topic, I know it may seem that I am new to Firestone and may not be ready for a position of this scale yet, but I feel that I am more then capable to handle the authority this office provides me and I feel I will make good choices within that position.

(Section II - Plans for the future.)
If I am elected to the position of Mayor of Redwood my first order of business will be lowering the crime rate, as it is major concern, especially in Redwood. I plan on achieving this goal by working together with all of the law enforcement departments to create a strategy, and act on it. If I am elected, I promise that I will not leave office with out having made an impact on the crime rate within Redwood, for the better. Another goal I wish to achieve is lowering the amount of dangerous, reckless, and careless drivers. I also will take suggestions from the people more than anything while in office. I have many more goals to attempt to make Redwood a better place in general, if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to contact me on discord at Jac0b#3698. I thank you for taking to time to read my speech as there are many other candidates, I hope you can vote for me to make Redwood a better place. The Better Man for a Better Redwood, WalrusStryker

1 Like

No support, sorry. You list all job experience that has little or nothing to do with the position you are running for. I’d like to also state if I am correct, the current County Charter states that you choose a Dep. Mayor not run with one.

1 Like
1 Like

Voting closed. Not enough supports to make it on ballot.

1 Like