Wage Increase

yeah but fed himself said he would raise the prices of everything if wages were increased, affecting normal civilians horribly

4 Likes

it has already been said wages wont be changed because of the scripting behind it

4 Likes

I know, I was just saying real life economic rules donā€™t apply to Firestone. If Fed allowed it, we could increase wages and keep prices the same with no issues.

6 Likes

I would increase civ wages too if it were up to me.

3 Likes

Things in Firestone are so darn expensiveā€¦ when you make $8 every 2 minutes that means it takes a person 2 hours to afford a $500 itemā€¦ 4 hours to afford a 1k itemā€¦ now weapons and cars can cost thousands of dollarsā€¦ this means hours in-gameā€¦ if a person gets jailed they arnt paid while in prisonā€¦

Now in these calculations this is just for a regular citizenā€¦ for a base line worker it may take them about 2 hour to get that 1k I was talking aboutā€¦

The point isā€¦ prices either need to be reduced or wages need to increaseā€¦

6 Likes

Congress is too dumb to properly propose a bill with appropriate wages, therefore the reasoning as to why envelope will not put them into v2.

You can literally raise the prices; be reasonable. Envelope has already mentioned thisā€¦

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like