Wage Increase

Raise wages, even by $1 or $2, just anything not crazy. Do you agree?

Should wages be increased?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes
5 Likes

no support

4 Likes

Congress has tried, whenever we do it it is not implemented by Development. According to legal standards at the moment, nearly all departments are underpaid heavily.

6 Likes

Every time someone tries this Fed just threatens to raise the prices on everything

11 Likes

prices too high

5 Likes

this is something i’m working on but it’s a challenge of working with developers so the level of increase is what they consider reasonable (so i. the change is implemented ii. prices don’t shoot up like we’re in zimbabwae)

5 Likes

I heard fed say before that as wages increase so will the prices.

6 Likes

If wages increase for LEOs only (which is the case im pretty surr) the cost of everything will go up, especially for new civilians.

7 Likes

Fed has already stated that, if the wages are raised, so will the overall prices of things in-game.

5 Likes

No, because prices for everything will go up because that’s how basic economics work.

Also, let’s try to get everyone paid first before giving higher pay, as some departments don’t get anything!!

6 Likes

I would support a small increase of up to 4 dollars.

4 Likes

Support, like the idea but it probably won’t be added and as many said, Fed will increase the pricing of things.

3 Likes

inflation

4 Likes

The increase of 4 dollars with make everything else raise, and the normal civilians that don’t get the 4 dollar increase are left with 8/2m and car prices raised

4 Likes

if we keep increasing wages we are going to be paying in somaliland shillings eventually

8 Likes

i would love a wage increase so long as there were no threats to raise prices, like shit things are already expensive enough it’s like 30 dollars for an apple pie and gas is crazy expensive too

6 Likes

fed just keeping it realistic

4 Likes

I only agree with wage increases for the general Civilian Population, not for wages of Public & LEO Employees

7 Likes

It’s Roblox.

4 Likes