VOTE PALMURST FOR PROMINENCE MAYOR

PALMURST FOR PROMINENCE MAYOR

“Sustaining a foreseeable future”

Hello Firestone! My name is palmurst and I’ve decided to run in this term for Mayor of Prominence.

Firestone Experience

• Firestone Department of Public Safety - Former Deputy Secretary
  • Firestone Congress - Former Representative (x1 term)
  • Stapleton County - Former Clerk
  • Prominence District Police - Officer
  • Firestone State Patrol - Former Trooper
  • Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office - Former Corporal
  • Firestone POST - Former Instructor
  • Firestone Department of Transportation - Former Supervisor / Division Director

Mayoral Plans

• It goes without showing that the District of Prominence hasn’t received much attention, as Mayor I have full intent to bring more community engagement into the city by hosting various events where departments, businesses and our local / state government officials can show off what they have to offer and bring recruitment into our government and the beautiful District of Prominence itself.

• It will be a crucial goal of mine as Mayor to create a team to conduct an extensive review of our city ordinances to ensure that laws are the most up to date and effective to protect the District of Prominence at all costs. Ensuring that the city maintains a steady legal structure will only assist my team with continuing to improve and strive within the city.

• As Mayor I have the utmost intent to conduct comprehensive reviews of the current City Executive Staff to ensure that those currently serving in the various positions are competent, active and fit for their assigned roles. The City Council and Press Team bring a huge part of how the city is ran and maintained which is why I strive to ensure that our Council is made of the most competent and capable individuals who can help the city and its laws, rather than destroy it.

• Bringing more attention to businesses and our local department within the City is very important to the uplift of Prominence. My team wants to ensure that businesses have the most opportunity to expand, advertise and take-part as much as possible during the mayoral term. Bringing positive attention to our businesses and the Prominence District Police will only help our city grow larger and bring more activity to it.

Conclusion

• All in all, I want to make sure that the District of Prominence is maintained and remains to be the beautiful Capital City that it is. As Mayor, I strive to make sure that everyone is heard, and our city is ran by the most competent and capable people to continue the growth, development and attention brought to it.

Vote palmurst, begin a forseeable future for our lovely city.

/s/ palmurst
Mayoral Candidate

3 Likes

support!!

2 Likes

subbort this person!

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

BLUD05 on scene

My dearest palm, my lips r chapped and I must get new lip balm but you’re the palm of the tree within Firestone! You have my support unless you absolutely suck and I will burn the tree down.

BLUD05 10-10

🫶🏽

3 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

BLUD01 On scene.

I am ecstatic to announce my support for Prominence Mayor Candidate palm. Please kiss me

4 Likes

Sid_552 support

2 Likes

William_Mercado support

2 Likes

TravelingScript support

2 Likes

THE bluddy on scene

I support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes