Vote ovg for house

i’ll run for speaker only to shut down the county government and then after that goes away the house will shut down for 4 months to ensure kids don’t waste their summer writing legislation for a block game

2 Likes

I support this canddidatebssbsnd

1 Like

yes supporr

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support, Since you were a good instructor in The Norfolk DOC.

1 Like

At least he didn’t say “lego game”

1 Like

Support hell yea

1 Like

No Support my man. Don’t shut down the country

1 Like

support .

1 Like

Fed said he wont allow that, and other then that support

1 Like

Dear Mr. Game,

I am pretty sure the Founder has stated many of times, that any legislation to abolish the county government shall be null and void per his order. Furthermore I am sure it is unlikely that anyone shall allow the the house to be on vacation for a total of four months. While that would be nice, We are a functional state here and do need a functional congress to keep us functioning. So please rethink what you wish to do before going to become the next Speaker of the House.

Also even though I disagree with what your plans are, You were a fabulous Governor therefor I shall respect that and Support you for the House and hope you change your plans for the better.

Sincerely,

Mr.Anderson
Lieutenant
Stapleton County Sheriffs Office

3 Likes

SUPPORT MY MAN

1 Like

who r u

1 Like

as a proud lesbian lover of emote i support

1 Like

Fed said he wont allow that, and other then that support

I am pretty sure the Founder has stated many of times, that any legislation to abolish the county government shall be null and void per his order.

i do not care what mr fed says i will shut it down because kids need to enjoy their summer breaks

1 Like

Let’s not forget that this man proposed an impeachment against Governor CanineEnforcement as part of his “plan” to “leave the state.” The evidence had evidence that was meme-worthy fake of Canine saying the “n-word.”

Furthermore, let’s not forget that only a few weeks ago, this individual submitted a campaign speech that was entirely a meme.

Don’t support him as part of this ongoing “popularity contest.” It’s outrageous- he puts no effort and clearly gives no regard to the welfare of this state. Absolutely no support.

3 Likes

Don’t come back you joke

1 Like

OVG can change fedoras mind.

2 Likes

support

1 Like

If you ever get elected for anything again it’ll be too soon.

Don’t support this meme

3 Likes