Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Ending

Supporting

Introduction:

I’m Virginian_State, and I will be running for the House of Representatives. I’ve had an excellent quantity of political experience in Firestone since I have been able to understand what is needed as a congress member since that I have been a member of congress for Firestone for a large amount of time to the point where the idea of being a congress member comes to you. What the Firestone Senate requires is a Representative that is dedicated, understanding, reasonable, hard working, active, and trustworthy. I am up to the task of going much farther with my career in Firestone by benefitting the people of the state with what they need to thrive. I am willing to help the citizens of Firestone by making sure that they thrive. I shall give my word for Firestone that it is benefitted and thrives.

Part 1:

I have previously been in the House of Representatives which means I know the drill. I have been able to propose a good quantity amount of legislations. I believe that it is the right idea to put your mind into to something that you like, which I say the Senate is the chamber that I have my interests set to.

Part 2:

If elected into the House of Representatives. , I shall be sure to look to the citizens of Firestone for their opinions & ideas for future legislations, amendments, etc (with their consent). During my time of when I was a representative, I have kept to my promises during my term in previous elections by listening to what the citizens and my supporters have as ideas. I would say that the ideas I receive are very good and shall be used.

Part 3:

Every single legislation I have proposed:

A Bill to Update the Established Road Laws

A Bill to Help Prevent Alternative Accounts from joining other Departments

A Bill to Recognize False Arrest

A Bill to Recognize Kidnapping

A Bill to Define Restricted Areas

A Bill to Recognize Drift Burnouts

A Bill to Define a Hit & Run and Accident (Revised)

A Bill to give the Department of Public Works Pepper Spray

A Bill to give the Department of Transportation Pepper Spray

A Bill to Update the Bill on Driving Without Headlights

A Bill to Recognize the Firestone Independence Party

A Bill to Define the Act of Failing to Roleplay

A Bill to Establish the Move Over Law

A Bill Recognize the Act of Driving Backwards

A Bill to Make Improper Turns and Lane Changes Illegal

A Bill to Recognize the Act of Failing to Comply

A House Resolution to Update the H.I.C

A House Resolution to House Sessions

A House Resolution for Speaker Pro Tempores

A Bill to Amend “A Bill to Recognize False Arrest”

Part 4:

My First Term: House of Representatives.

My Second Term: Speaker of the House for half a term.

My Third Term: Senator

Part 5:

I have come across major issues, which I happen to notice, such as dedication or maturity for example, which is something that I was able to obtain, so I can guarantee one hundred percent that I will continue to remain the way I was so that it benefits the chamber. I shall never benefit myself instead of the state; I will make sure that the state comes first.

End:

To wrap up my speech, I’d like to say that I’m up to taking on the challenges that lie ahead of me. I’m willing to take suggestions & ideas through messages everyday, and I shall make sure I respond to them with respect either if it’s a bad idea or a good one. Thanks for reading this speech, I hope you all enjoyed it.

Supporting:

If you wish to support my campaign, then simply reply to this forum, saying “support”.

3 Likes

Full support

Signed,

The Honorable
DannyboyLaw
Associate Justice of the Supreme Court

2 Likes

Support!

Signed,
Senator Sir_Mr

2 Likes

Support!

Signed ,

The Honorable Niclicious

2 Likes

Support

Signed
Straphos
DOT Secretary, FNG Lieutenant Colonel

2 Likes

Support and Endorsed

Signed
SeanCityNavy
The Rest is down below :arrow_down:

2 Likes

Support

Signed
Atlyarch
FPS Chief

2 Likes

Support

Signed,
Francis H. Underwood
Secretary

2 Likes

Support,

CanadlanLaw

2 Likes

Support.

Signed,

FDHS SS Agent

2 Likes

Support

Stevetron8170
Firestone State Patrol Lieutenant Colonel

Firestone National Guard Major

Executive Officer of the 7th Infantry Training Battalion

2 Likes

I support

2 Likes

Full support

Signed,

2 Likes

Support

Signed,

2 Likes

I would support but in part 2 when u say you’ll listen to the citizens and “My supporters” comes to mind to me that you’ll only listen to your supporters, that’s from my understanding. Another part from this is there no details in your plans what so ever, like What do you want to accomplish, etc, and from this all you did was write up your qualifications and what you did in previous terms.

2 Likes

Let me tell you something, if you saw part three shall a long list of my proposals that passed; this shows that my ideas do not come to me directly but during the term so I can’t come up with a list of ideas unless I experience the events that occur. So I will say I have “plans” like four resolutions for the House chamber but that is for the next term, plus I’ve got an amendment and a few bills that also will be going to be proposed next term. In conclusion not everyone can come up with a premade like of “plans” unless experiencing the full effect of the person’s desired position in the chamber.

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

you seem to have supported a 25 day old speech @Fire_DreamCloud

1 Like

Support

1 Like

@anon54114525 @Samtella Can you lock this? People seem to be getting confused thinking this is for the most recent election when it was from the last.

1 Like