2021-1

Contents
Section 1: Candidate Information
Section 2: Departmental Plans
Section 3: County Staff Plans
Section 4: Public Appeal Plans
Section 5: Conclusion

Section I: Candidate Information

Good Evening Firestone, I welcome you to this speech that I hope you’ll enjoy, it is regarding me, VigilantSong, a candidate for this upcoming election of County Executive of Stapleton County. I ask that you take your time while reading my speech and if you have any questions or opinions you would like to share to reply to this thread and I could answer them as quickly and thoroughly as possible.

Hello my name is VigilantSong, I’m a fairly active individual within the Firestone community, actively participating in our state’s events and always knowing what’s going on in a current moment. I’ve been a fairly experienced resident within Stapleton County as well as having experience in a state official type of office (House of Representatives) and as well as EMS and LEO fields. Here is a list of positions that I’ve held and some I currently hold.
(x1) SCSO, Deputy, 2S41.
(x2) FSP, Trooper, 2F35, (forgot former callsign).
(x1) DPW, Sector Supervisor, P7.
(x1) DoC, Correctional Officer, 1C13.
(x1) SCFD, Paramedic, 1FDP13.
Certifications
(POST) Peace Officer Standards Training. 10/01/17
(SCFA) Stapleton County Fire Academy Somewhere in January of 2018. EMT-P.
(FFA) Firestone Fire Academy, Somewhere in June/July. Firefighting Certification.
Firestone House of Representatives.
CURRENT POSITIONS
DOBW, Board of Directors, M&C BW04
SCFD, Fire-Medic (former Senior Fire-Medic, stepped down.) 1FDP25
SCSO, Deputy Sheriff 1S59
These are all of my positions as of 1/22/2021.

Section II: Departmental Plans

From what I know the former County Executive has been very well involved within the main two county departments, (SCFD, SCSO). And I will continue to make sure that a good connection is held between me and the departments. I would like to ensure that both main departments are running swell and would like to host weekly/bi-weekly and or monthly meetings with the department’s cabinets. Seeing if they would need any help and some feedback on how the department is going. I’d also like to see and attend some trainings within the department(s) and even joint ones could be great, I’d like to encourage those within my planned administration.

Section III: County Staff Plans"
During my planned administration, I’d like to ensure that the county staff that are appointed are doing their duties efficiently, and host regular sessions. Starting with elections, I will strongly enforce a fair and well done election(s) making sure that there’s no unfair ways of a person(s) being elected into their position. Along with elections, making sure that they are held professionally by me by gaining public trust and promising no biased opinions. I will work with members of the county to introduce new amendments, acts, legislation, etc. Working with them closely also including getting their opinions on everything that is ongoing, assisting them with various things that they may need help with, and building a solid county staff team that can appeal to the public as a strong and efficient one. I’d also like to work with our press secretary, working with them giving them work that may be efficient to our county, giving residents information about the county’s status.

Section IV: Public Appeal

I’d like to appeal to the public that I’m a trusted and active individual. I’d like to achieve this by showing up to events across the state, departmental, and even businesses. Actively having conversations with residents, getting their opinions, and making sure they’re heard. I’d also make sure that if anyone needs assistance with something they’re not sure of, that I can help them ASAP. Making sure that regular press releases are put out to boost reputation of the Stapleton County staff and hopefully boosting morale into residents into knowing on how the county is going and updating them on municipal and executive offices.

Section V: Conclusion

Although this would be my first time within a county executive position, I’d like to promise everybody that success will happen, and that I’ll be a notable County Executive. I hope that this thread could have gained your support and vote within this election of County Executives.

To strive and succeed.

Signed,
VigilantSong
17#2484

7 Likes

support!!

4 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

support.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

4 Likes

Thank you for the compliment, and best of luck sir.

4 Likes

Of course! You’ve been a good county executive, and I see you’re running again so best wishes and luck to whomever wins!

5 Likes

I support!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Support

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

CE is kinda where county and municipal political/legislative experience matters.

Have you previously served in a county, city, or district council or government?

6 Likes

Support

4 Likes

Have you ever served as a member of the county government?

4 Likes

I have not worked within the county government, though I am a former house representative.

4 Likes

I have responded to another reply asking whether I was in a type of position like this, Though it’s not letting me copy and paste;

No, I have not been in a county government position though a former house representative.

5 Likes
2 Likes
2 Likes