VigilantSong for Arborfield Mayor

Table of Contents
I. Introduction
II. Candidate’s Employers
III. Ideas
IV. Administration
V. Conclusion

Section I.
Hello! My name is VigilantSong, you may have heard about me from other posts such as my campaign for County Executive and for friends who stuck around, my campaign for House of Representatives! I am here to earn your vote to become the next Arborfield Mayor! Sit back, relax, and maybe support me!

Section II.
(x1) SCSO, Deputy, 2S41.
(x2) FSP, Trooper, 2F35, (forgot former callsign).
(x1) DPW, Sector Supervisor, P7.
(x1) DoC, Correctional Officer, 1C13.
(x1) SCFD, Paramedic, 1FDP13.
Certifications
(POST) Peace Officer Standards Training. 10/01/17
(SCFA) Stapleton County Fire Academy Somewhere in January of 2018. EMT-P.
Firestone House of Representatives.
CURRENT POSITIONS
DOBW, Environmental Employee
SCFD, EMS Candidate, awaiting commission. 2FDP25
These are all my positions as of 5/27/2020.

Section III. Some main ideas I have during my term I would have during Arborfield Mayor, is to mainly focus on the attraction to welcome new citizens. Some key goals to doing this is conducting public event for people to be interested in the city around them, and Stapleton County overall! Throughout my administration I would like to propose bills to the county administration which can further expand the growth of the county with bills that can help change the city in the positively way. Hopefully being able to work with SCFD throughout my administration and maybe set up some events with them to hopefully boost morale for citizens of Firestone to come into the soon to be, amazing town of Arborfield.

Section IV. Administration to be filled, City Clerk, City Council, City Advisor, Press Secretary, City Attorney, and Deputy Mayor. These elections will be held accordingly. (Position names come from the Arborfield ROBLOX group.

Section V. I hope that I can receive your support as I hope to work my way throughout a successful term as a Mayor, and continuing the work left by the former mayor. I didn’t write as big as a speech as usual, but all my other speeches and other ideas can be found on my forums account. Thank you.

VigilantSong
Candidate for Arborfield Mayor.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

PinkySkert.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Support

RBLXTrcAlt - aka. DoBW Essentials Team aka. DoBW Employee

All rights reserved 2020.

2 Likes

2 Likes

https://gyazo.com/001494618215592c6f13e7540b7a87b1

2 Likes

We’re getting closer to the ballot everyone! Please make sure to share if you supported!

2 Likes

gl on actually doing shit for aborfield
support

3 Likes

Support gl

2 Likes

https://gyazo.com/7658c4e2487291316470f08da9f6d322

2 Likes

https://gyazo.com/ece5690b88d3d61dc8f0f62841facfef

2 Likes

I’ve successfully made it to the ballot.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Full support, your work in usm 1960s was rather lovely and I think you’d make a great mayor!

2 Likes

Support,

Senator Duskmsg

2 Likes

Voting open.

2 Likes