ViaTactics for House!

Hello, I’m ViaTactics I’ve been in Firestone for a few months now and I’ve been thinking about what I want to do. I started as a business owner within the state of Firestone which is to slow pace. I feel that there’s more that I can do. I don’t have any experience in politics, but I would love to have the opportunity to prove that I can do such. I feel that the legislation needs to improve 110%. I’m not trying to step on anyone’s toes but it’s the truth and you all need to hear it. Firestones legislation needs to improve and that’s a natural borning fact. The citizens of Firestone also need to step up in voice their opinions or this is never going to change. This state is going to continue to be polluted until we do something to stop it. My goal for this term is to overall do my part to improve this state and I feel it starts in the HoR.

My primary goal for this term is to do my part as a Representative to ensure that for years to come that our Government isn’t Tarnished and Poisoned by the people who want to see us fail. I hope to provide TRANSPARENCY and insight into how Corrupt this government really is. We as a community need to do our part to improve, but I can’t do this alone. With the support of the other Representatives, I will uphold my promise to you. If you have any questions DM me on Discord.

1 Like

Posted on his behalf whom does not have a forums account approved.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Support

1 Like

If he is watching the forums, you have my full support. Win this.

Sincerely,
Representative NotoriousAmerican

1 Like
1 Like

No support, possible criminal. https://trello.com/c/yiiil1Rd/359-lehelary310696583

2 Likes

Warrant does not meet the burden of proof for an arrest warrant. I’ve spoken with a judge, the chances of it being accepted are very slim. My support still stands.

1 Like
1 Like