Veryunconstitutional for Senate

Good luck licensing one of those in FS

2 Likes

It’s almost like one can have developing experience but not run for developer positions, like I am

I didn’t say I wanted to? Lmao

Well how do those businesses in another group give you any idea what DOCM and businesses are like here?

Revoked Support, clearly tried to blackmail auto (Even if me and her do not get along), states random shit, not worth it.

1 Like

sry our team has standards
except for @Cuxle

1 Like

I didn’t say they gave me an idea of what DOCM businesses are. What they have given me management and leadership experience.

this aint a job interview bro

2 Likes

didn’t say it was

then what have they got to do with anything…

k bye

did you even read what i said? lmfao

i’d also suggest you people use one of your skills and read

Yeah but please explain. It should be your responsibility to make sure all of your potential voters are informed and if not, you should be able to answer their questions professionally.

Do you think you’re going to get voters by being rude to everyone who responds?

Okay? It’s imperative that politicians have some experience when it comes to knowing how to lead, how to listen, and how to manage. I believe my previous experience in the DPRK as a government official and (outside of FS) business owner gives me those traits because I’ve seen it and had to fulfill it many times throughout my career

I mean, if there weren’t a swarm of people nitpicking my speech I wouldn’t be talking in my current tone 🤷

You need to filter out those nitpicking and trolling than those asking questions.

It happened to my speech as well, look at me now.

2 Likes

No it really doesn’t. Not in Firestone. Completely different environment here.