Vehicle Trunk Storage

Info: Alright, so basically instead of magically grabbing things out of your beep we would have to go and click on the trunk and a menu just like SCFD has on the rigs would appear of things we have stored and we would be able to grab those items. You would also be able to leave it open or not. Maybe be able to see what is in your trunk?? Would work on any vehicles, diffirent types of trunks.

Civs; can store heavy arms (Legal or not), Medical bags for those EMT-B and EMT-P peeps, and maybe have it just to RP getting things out. (Opens > Grabs item > Can close or not). You should also have the option to leave it open or closed.

LEO: Now don’t worry I haven’t forgotten about you LEO’s, you guys would be able to store your M4’s and shotguns, cones, flares, medical bags for EMT peeps, and other things. Yet again, be able to leave it open if you are at a crime scene or something. So you don’t always see LEO’s with closed trunks at scenes.

DOT: Yo yo, you guys would instead of going to the trunk for the tow truck would go to the side panels near the control box and stuff, open it to grab your cones, flares, and signs. The maintenance vehicles would be able to grab its things with just opening the tailgate and boom.

(Accepting other ideas, DM me to add yours!)

Signed,
JakeGames25

2 Likes

devs pretty much said no I think on this a while ago… >.>

1 Like

It is a good idea, but I don’t think the devs will do it.

2 Likes

Love the idea.

signature

1 Like

Good idea, Support

2 Likes

Support, just not for the civs part.

1 Like

Support, maybe not for civs, but yeah. Chances of the devs saying yes… ehhhh

2 Likes

lol why so?

1 Like