V3 suggestions [ Main / Official Forum ]

Traffic cameras maybe, not sure about all these cameras at businesses.

4 Likes

To be honest. I kinda agree with that

4 Likes

no none of that traffic camera bullshit, mano county has that shit and its fucking annoying

5 Likes

cameras=cops wanting less work to do

4 Likes

no I think he means like CCTV, not the auto-ticket cameras

3 Likes

That’s correct

3 Likes

make the ability to rob ATMs NYC style to chain them to a car, drive off, and break it open at a separate location.

6 Likes

Allow LEOs to use a radar gun while sitting inside a vehicle. In V2 once you spot a speeding car, you actually have to walk up to your door, unselect your radar tool and get in. Good luck catching that SRT constantly going faster than you with a 3 seconds head start. It doesn’t seem like much, but I can guarantee you that this process takes forever when you are completely stationnary.

Sure, you could still fill out a BOLO afterwards, but getting an accurate suspect description or a licence plate when the aformentioned driver is waltzing past you at 110 SPS is pretty tough. And I’d advise against putting up a BOLO that only says “Unknown driver - Black SRT”.

From a gameplay standpoint it doesn’t sound gamebreaking to me. The criminal still has the edge since he’s already in motion and is driving a faster car. It’s just about slightly reducing that advantage. Not to mention that from a realism standpoint, this feature also makes sense since quite a lot of LEOs actually use their radars while sitting in their cars.

6 Likes

@pathwaysbball @anon54114525 @FederalLaw sorry for tag but could you please give your thoughts or input?

3 Likes

els in game!

4 Likes

add more agricultural land and 3 Bloxmarts

4 Likes

I’d rather see multiple large chains across V3 then one chain attempting to take the economy hostage

also you’ve made like 2 posts already about this

5 Likes

I think that you need to grow your business a bit more in V2 before begging multiple times for buildings in V3…

7 Likes

[V2] DoT Yard Despawner Add something like this in V3

5 Likes

Businesses that should be in v3:

literally every business thats doing well. (capitol gas, fnn, fbc, that pastries thing, and etc)

if your business is sucking it shouldn’t be included ngl, waste of space on the map. or it’ll “unmarked” until you get your business together. or lack an interior.

7 Likes

drugs are against Roblox Terms, we can use illegal fanta to replace them instead.

4 Likes

Civillian jobs

3 Likes

His business is dead, idk why he still wants some bloxmarts

4 Likes

not necessarily, there’s another somewhat large SSU-based group which was recently taken down temporarily for having the “weed” named as “OneOZ”, once they changed the name to “GreenHarvesting” roblox moderation team allowed it so there are some ways to allow it

ig instead of the actual “illegal substance” it’d be a crate of it

4 Likes

cough FHO

4 Likes