V3 suggestions [ Main / Official Forum ]

No 5 char

3 Likes

Support, ig it would be a good idea.

4 Likes

see, thatā€™s a better idea, we had a pickup truck in the past (I donā€™t know why it was removed), but if we get our pickup truck back, itā€™d make for a lot more rp purposes.

4 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Make public restrooms in V3 where users can enter the restroom and it updates your character to what your avatar is currently wearing. I find it annoying to have to deposit all of my money in an ATM, reset, and then go back to wherever I was if I need to change my clothes.

6 Likes

Very interesting idea. ^

4 Likes

Make SCSO / FSP cars go atleast 115 since itā€™s literally impossible for us to catch up with SRTā€™s and literally every criminal has it.

3 Likes

Great idea!!!

5 Likes

almost like the sarcasm would make a good joke

3 Likes

like ive said time and time again, all LEOs want is to always catch up to criminals.

fucking STOP turning the group into a police state. people like you are what make the game unplayable
fucking annoying

4 Likes

isnt this the reason why we have spike strips anyway

4 Likes

it is, thats why you also have the grill that pops tires, you have state patrol on the highways, tactical units if someone starts shooting/hostage sits, literally free overpowered guns and everything, respawning with guns

while we have guns that are EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE, and a car that goes 10 over that flips after a slight turn

4 Likes

It would also take about 10 hours in game to afford a uzi.

4 Likes

Iā€™m not a criminal so correct me if iā€™m wrong, but cant you just rob the banks and stuff to get the money? Again i donā€™t do crime so I dunno if iā€™m missing something

2 Likes

you need minimum 2 FSP, 2 SCSO, you need multiple vehicles since LEOs for some reason ENJOY blocking every vehicle in you need 1k for the drill, you have a chance of making 500 dollars from the bank robbery not even paying for the drill, guns, or anything. getting the money from a bank robbery is a chance. max amount you can get is 49999, after converting makes you lose a whole 10k right there.

ATMā€™s give you 7 dollars per second, and you get 12k after 15 minutes. converting it from dirty money to clean makes it 9.6k

4 Likes

gives you an ADVANTAGE on EVERY car not just the SRT

youā€™re going 30 mph faster than a crown vic in a crown vic

3 Likes

LOL, no.
I am fine if FSP charger were to go 105 since that would be more realistic and nothing else change but having all the LEO cars go like 115 is just bad. Criminals have to have a chance to get a away and Law Enforcement Officers have to work in a TEAM in order to catch someone, thatā€™s how it works in real life.

LEOs have already been given multiple tools already. We are able to communicate on radio, ASU is able to help at times, spikes can be used by FSP and at times, our vehicles are better.

8 Likes

AHAHAHAHA, good luck with that!

3 Likes

?ā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Žā€Ž

3 Likes

Hey everyone! Just wanted to give you guys a big mass-reply on whatā€™s going on with the cars right now. While I know many of these are old, I still want to make sure all of your questions are answered.

Direct Replies

@Genner0072 In testing

@Fusbot The door click handle is only temporary. V3 will later (sooner than later) be updated with an interaction system to replace this click action, which will soon after reduce click action to testing facilities only.

@RoadHockeyKidd As the limo is constructed on a ā€œtruckā€™s chassisā€ similar to its real life counterpart, The Beast, the tires are naturally large. I will however, lower the suspension. :slight_smile:

@b0org While this is finnicky at best due to the required texture applications, I canā€™t guarantee this at all. I can promise you tire trails though

@CoolPilotCaio1 Trunks of applicable vehicles can be popped. Itā€™s been decided long ago though that hoods wonā€™t, and therefore they werenā€™t hollowed out during their build process.

@offscents I like this. Iā€™ll take it up with the bosses and see where we get with that :smile:

@B_ear Canā€™t drive with the doors open. Similar to OMSI, the handbrake canā€™t be released without a reset kneel and closed doors.

@Cuxle Anchoring a parked vehicle would render it immune to physics, which would render it unable to be towed. Iā€™ve increased the weight on cars to reduce their lightweight profile when rammed.

Tag me with your vehicle scripting related questions, Iā€™ll be glad to answer.

8 Likes