V3 suggestions [ Main / Official Forum ]

That’s the prominence townhall

4 Likes

waste of a building

4 Likes

For “Command Sergeant”, just replace it with “CSM” please. It’s shorter and correct.

8 Likes

Implement for FDOC a way that once inmates are in handcuffs, they can be shackled together.

It could be used for example moving multiple inmates on or off the prisoner transport bus without them all having the opportunity to run off in different directions etc

4 Likes

You better not touch my City Hall!!! :rage:

7 Likes

In v3, I feel the Department of Transportation has much more potential that could be added.

• For example, after a tow to the lot, an employee shall drop off the car, and register the impound on the lot’s database. Once that is done, the vehicle is then copied by the server and placed in the lot, rendered useless. The actual “driving” function scripts can be taken out and the car is just used as a model or “space keeper” in the lot. After that is complete, the owner of said car(s) can return to the Department of Transportation and claim said vehicle(s). There will be a fine to reclaim their vehicles, with an example of $150 dollars for illegal parking, $200 dollars for other charges, etc. which can be filed again in the lot’s database computer. If the owner tries to respawn their car at a car dealership, the spawner will simply read: "VEHICLE IMPOUNDED. PROCEED TO DEPT. OF TRANSPORTATION IMPOUND LOT NUMBER: #). The number can be for if there are multiple impound lots.

• More than one impound lot can come very handy in certain situations. For example, there can be lots in Redwood, Arborfield, Prominence, or anywhere else the development team or the Department of Transportation Administration chooses.

• If the owner of the car(s) that are impounded leaves the game, the car can either stay there again until paid for, or automatically charge to the owner’s bank account. They will then receive a receipt on their phone from the Department of Transportation that they can pursue a refund if they deem necessary.

• Benefits for the LEOs due to this implement. If an owner of a car decides they have “had enough, and will not pay for their car”, they can break into the lot by purchasing bolt cutters from an unknown location around the map. Once they break in, they may try to lock-pick their car and/or hot-wire it. (more tools needed, more good rp.) Once they initiate the break-in to the lot, the police are immediately notified of the tresspasser. Any on duty lot attendant can then relay information to the police over the radio communication systems.

Thank you.

5 Likes

That’s literally already a thing being added

4 Likes

The DOJ should have a building

5 Likes

we should

uprisingamerican

6 Likes

You would need cook a cook division in fng lol

4 Likes

In V3 there will be trains and trains go on rails so have vehicles that can go on the rails. the Railroad Administration could get some road/rail services and/or maintenance vehicles for DOT and for SCFD have some road/rail fire engines that could get to a crashed or some train that needs SCFD.

6 Likes

TL;TR add vehicles that can go on the rails

4 Likes
5 Likes

5 Likes

that is kida what I was thinking for that part then you know command vehicles for Railroad Administration

4 Likes

From what I have seen the FIA is small and incomplete and there is a hole ton of room to the right of the FIA that could get a lot more stuff. One is a gate for it, this would let vehicles that work in the FIA able to go gas up (if there is not a on site gas place for them) and let them do outer stuff. It could also let ARFF out and help or be some fire or EMT people if SCFD is not on (I don’t know anything of how ARFF works on that being the acting firefighters or EMT I am going to guess you have to go pass FFA). this could use some keycard to open the little gate building and keycards could be used in the FIA for staff. some buildings could be a garage, some jet fuel tanks and maybe some hangers and a airport trash building were on the outer side of the fence DPW could pick up the trash. there even could be some water bombers maybe if like a forest fire is unable to be put out with the fire vehicles.

6 Likes

TL,TR some gate on the FIA and new stuff for the FIA

5 Likes

also one thing I forgot to put but it is to have the Department of Aviation office near or connected to the FIA if Department of Aviation gets a office in game.

5 Likes

I think what would be cool is a mint. were does the money for firestone come from well a mint. It could be a interesting building managed by the Treasury and maybe not a building that can be robbed as that would be a very big nono. The mint could look like this with the looks maybe image

5 Likes

Also there could be money trucks that transport money to like atms or things

4 Likes