V3 suggestions [ Main / Official Forum ]

maybe for leos and scfd add new animations like scfd kneeling down or leos idk

4 Likes

First person support for vehicles and others.

7 Likes

It is very hard to see the handles on black cars. Instead of having to click door handles, it’d be nice if there was an ‘F to interact’ popup system like at the car dealers.

5 Likes

It would be cool if hitting the rumble strips on the side of the highway actually make a noise.

6 Likes

Have a store sell Personal Self Defense items to civillians, such as an OC Spray and a Personal Taser (non-projectile), like in the mage below. It can help with people being assaultive or attempting to kidnap civilians with no LEOs nearby.

5 Likes

watch people run around and taze everyone they see, oc everyone they see, etc.

4 Likes

since TSA is coming maybe give them a DHS TSA Taurus because why not

4 Likes

Would be charged under Battery.

4 Likes

There should also be a thing that revokes a purchase if someone has a criminal record, to avoid criminals from abusing these.

4 Likes

i dont want no uglyass tauruses at my airport give them explorers or tahoes

5 Likes

A gate at the airport so we can actually get on the property (for example as ss to drive protectees directly to the asu helicopter)

4 Likes

If not already, give FNG a Gas Station and a bank. As we probably won’t be able to leave the base, we should have a place in-base to deposit money, as well as a Gov. Gas station.

4 Likes

are you okay… why would it-

2 Likes

you can, thats already in the works, fed said somethin gbaout that ages ago

2 Likes

The DOJ should get a building. plz

6 Likes

yes please

4 Likes

Parked vehicles
When the vehicle is parked ( P ), the vehicle should anchor to avoid rammers from pushing your vehicle (Could be a area for it to be anchored to, in a parking lot, side street, etc

i ASSURE YOU nobody likes rammers who constantly HIT EVERY VEHICLE ON THE ROAD, causing them all to get citations.

10 Likes

MAJORLY AGREE, I had a passenger on my bus one time get 2 citations while riding because some idiot rammed his car

4 Likes

bruh we won’t get any chargers or tahoes we don’t want those boring ass explorers at yo airport

4 Likes

We’ll be getting a fuel station and hopefully a mess hall so we can get some food from the base.

4 Likes