V3 suggestions [ Main / Official Forum ]

6 Likes

Haven’t heard that, I’ll ask though.

5 Likes

They are already doing this.

5 Likes

Honestly, I just want a bloody Civilian Double Barrel Shotgun. Pistols, SMGs and Assault rifles are boring, I just want a shotgun

5 Likes

I kind of feel this should be in FS v3. There should be a FDOT website to look up traffic cams and traffic jams and construction and SCSO and FSP incidents that happen on freeways.

6 Likes

If you drive on dirt, it will make your car dirty. If your car is dirty, you can easily go to a car wash and wash your car.

Something like this

-b0org

13 Likes

ok so,

1. Get rid of the stupid 5 waterfalls in the state park its unrealistic
  2. add a crap ton of trees into the park
  3. Make caves, lookout points, and other natural beauty areas in the park
  4. make trails throughout the park that can only be accessed through foot in dense forest areas
7 Likes

I would like to see some more weather conditions in V3.

8 Likes

Didn’t Fed say that was against TOS or something? Or was that something else, I can’t remember.
(I’m talking about taxes)

4 Likes

D/R is was for court ordered payments, nvm

5 Likes

He mentioned taxes. (Houses & possible firearms)

5 Likes

Ah I see. Thanks for clarifying.

5 Likes

v3 Dirt Track for civilian racinggggggggggggggg

8 Likes

Give FNG a war train like they had in WW1

12 Likes

If taxes will be added then they should think about these. What will the taxes be used for? How do we know if people payed there taxes? Also what is the hole point on taxes, this is just a roblox game there is nothing to pay for. What Fed does not know is that the current people will stop playing FS. They will be like, im wasting my money on taxes. We do not need homeless people in game. We should not make taxes because people will just quit the game it will make FS look dumb and it will have a low population.

5 Likes

lol people aint gonna quit because of taxes.

if anything, people will quit cause of toxicity.

but anyways, im sure they’ll incorporate it in a fair way if they are adding it.

6 Likes

Give SCSO bomb sniffing hampsters that can detect gunpowder and find guns on people

9 Likes

The Firestone government would have to be able to function, and remain somewhat stable in order to do such things…

6 Likes

I think in V3, DoC should get flashlights for working at night or during prison breakouts, lockdowns, etc.

5 Likes

If there is a prison break your rifle has a flashlight, press G

4 Likes