[V3] Fuel in wrong vehicle

So we all know V3 will have 3 types of fuel, Gas, Diesel, Electric. We all know people in real life put Gas in Diesel trucks and Diesel in Gas cars. So why not add that to V3 for aesthetic purposes. How it would work is the engine would ‘misfire’ and won’t start, causing DOT to come tow the car or ‘repair’ the car. Just something small I think would be cool to have as it would probably be done quite often.

2 Likes

what

2 Likes

what​

2 Likes

electric fuel, hmm yes

1 Like

I get people in FS are dumb but not that dumb.

1 Like

I dont know… I’ve seen some pretty stupid people.

@Automationeer @wierdo25 @blaadam

I’m trying to see if people will try and recreate this and making this feature possible in fs

1 Like

ah yes

5 Likes

Buzzy go go juice???

what‎ ‏‏‎ ‎

1 Like

are you one of them?

5 Likes

cool idea! Let’s add a hyperrealistic engine physics system in which you need to manually time ignition in order to even drive. This is such a good gameplay mechanic, people will have so much fun reading a 13 page manual on how to put their car in gear and what “DEF” is!

8 Likes

OMG AND WE CAN ALSO HAVE A PRNDL AND LISTEN TO AM OR FMMMMMMM

2 Likes

You mean 87, 89, 91 and diesel? (Regular, supreme, Supreme plus)? I mean sure it sounds like a great idea and great small detail but only if there is long term side effects to your car. Otherwise this would be pretty useless. Such as if in real life you put 87 in a 91 fuel grade car it could cause some damages to your engine in the long run. For ROBLOX I could only see if you put 87 in a 91 fuel grade car maybe the car accelerates slower than usual or something like that. And v3 already has superchargers for electric vehicles.

2 Likes

Are you sure about that because that would be very pointless, superchargers are only on vehicles that burn fuel.

1 Like
1 Like

what?

1 Like

I’m sorry what? Superchargers are for electric vehicles with battery. Not the cars that burn fuel.

1 Like

i mean if you wanted to add hydrogen electric cars, in a way there is “electric fuel”. idea is kinda pointless tho ngl

1 Like

I thought you meant the internal combustion engine equivalent. Superchargers are a thing on high performance cars, they are pretty much just a really big turbocharger. They take extra air into the cylinders to increase engine output.

1 Like