[V3] Fire/Medical

, ,

Below, comment any other suggestions/comments you have for v3. These are just suggestions of my own, scfd and the community.

CLICK THE HEART IF YOUR SUPPORT!

As tested in v2, down the line in v3 the possibility of automated medical callouts that would pick a string of random cases, and vitals associated for each injury.

High-rise building fires

If in V3 and you’re speeding down a road and crash, it should damage your vehicle and eventually making it unable to drive anymore

more animations for SCFD vehicles and tools, and more fires

Interaction menu. A medical agency member may be able to attach LifePak nodes, sp02 monitor, and other tools are attaches to the patient and attached to the Lifepak, the Medic then can select an option on the device, to ask a question to the patient (Pulse, Sp02, BP. And then the Patient can respond via a gui.

HAZMAT leaks when the server realizes there’s a lot of SCFD/DOH on and there is at least one member in TRT (SAR group).

Proper way to salvage a building and what’s inside

Proper tools such as slings, splints and IV bags?

arson

False positive alarms.

Change the ratio of what type of fires occur in v3

27 Likes

that would be very epic

tone indicators for medical calls (medical/trauma, mci, etc.)

1 Like

Support!

Bandages, splints maybe, boards such as Backboards SCOOPs, C collars, stethoscopes

2 Likes

Ability to get equipment out of lockers in the rigs with animations instead of grabbing your gear at the beginning of shift and roleplaying getting stuff out

1 Like

just saying i think a lot of v3 med stuff is still gonna be rp (although it will have gameplay consequences based on interaction) but thats up to founders

Yeah just wanted to see some sort of gameplay tie in. For example I could walk up to someone press a keybind and it will respond to them on a basis of what their pulse/raspatory rate etc

Don’t comment support, just like it :smiley:

1 Like

dont mark the post as solved if its still an open suggestion either

this looks like something that can be seen as closed: