[V3] Criminal Opportunities

Hijacking Cargo of Trucks

1 Like

I’m gonna expand on other people’s ideas on gang related stuff and robbery fun and all that since let’s face it, the criminal enterprise is a way to provide fun for both people who want to be crims and for Leo’s who want action instead of chasing mclarens knowing they’ll never get caught. So I’ll begin with how my idea will portray;

Criminals should have the possibility to own fronts for stuff like fast food joints, car dealers, mechanics, store owners, etc. but they’d get a basement or a garage which has their entire criminal enterprise (think of it like how it is in gta online). From there, they can implement gun smuggling when they have their shipments come in (considering that we can have a truck mini game where the businesses rely on the visitors for goods or for their employees to transport them the goods from the warehouse to the business).

With this, criminals can also do robberies but why go to an illegal dealer to buy a drill when in fact the criminal can steal one? That’s right, have the criminals do a couple mini games where they can steal supplies used for their robberies. But before all this happens, they would need to scope out the bank or jewelry store or museum or whatever if that’s possible. Anyway once they get the information they need, they can go to certain areas where the equipment for their heist can be located (for example, a drill is from a construction site) and can get a getaway car so that it’s not like v2 where crims just get a mclaren and rob the bank and go. But there will be different methods too, like with one could be where the crims go in secretly with a lock pick trying not to draw attention until they blow up the safe.

A way to make that intimidating is that there should be automated cameras where if they detect the given suspect doing something they shouldn’t be at the bank or whatever, the alarm would sound alerting the police.

Anyway, these are just ideas that could be expanded on but I doubt half of these are able to be scripted due to limitations with the engine but it’s some cool suggestions I have concerning v3

4 Likes

A daily crime quest type of system.

criminals can complete certain “crime tasks” in return for some type of reward. Reward can be anything from money, to basic weapons such as knives, bats, and clubs, to tools that can be used to access/obtain other stuff.

2 Likes

chinese immigrants please

2 Likes

:thinking:
i like this idea

2 Likes

Let people buy and sell guns to other people and not just NPC’s for cash so they can buy cars, or upgrades for their gang or w/e.

There needs to be more than cars and guns that people can ‘flex’ with to show which criminals are really getting money in the state, gives fbi something else to do to help stop such activities etc.

1 Like

Shoplifting would be pretty cool ngl.

3 Likes

Explosives.

1 Like

bunch of hookers and cocaine

2 Likes

the illegal cultivating of crops, carrots for example, or maybe some interesting looking er… cabbage.

1 Like

:thinking: ???

1 Like