[V3] Criminal Opportunities

this could bring use to the bullpen feature, but instead of tracking players it could track vehicles to assist in the location of potentially stolen service vehicles? i also think that a tougher minigame for service vehicles should be implemented to prevent abuse on them, and a cooldown of maybe an hour between every vehicle to encourage variation with calls, or provide an incentive for the vehicles to be used for means other than stealing them for the funny haha meme car gone

1 Like

Also it would be cool to see some basic siege mechanics, I feel that hostage encounters are way too short, and imagine if you could have a system where if you have planks you can board up windows/doors, sieging yourself into a complex, where fng or leos then have to bust it down

3 Likes

rainbow six firestone now featuring breach charges and mounted turret for ultimate hostage destruction

2 Likes

waco in roblox

1 Like

the amount of suggestions I am making is likely to put me on an FBI watchlist questioning whether I want this for myself but whatever.

3 Likes

its ok half of us are already on it

2 Likes

agree with the harder part of the minigame but not the cooldown part, maybe 45 minutes for the player who tried to steal it, the cooldown would be there too if it failed

1 Like

It’d be cool if people could actually steal the cars and drive away with them and the owner cannot respawn that vehicle. Once player leaves, car despawns.

1 Like

You could abuse this by driving into a sea with the players car forcing them to rejoin

2 Likes

That’s true. Maybe the owner can respawn the vehicle once it is unoccupied after a set amount of time? That way if the criminal does drop it in the ocean, after the timer is up, the owner can respawn it without rejoining. Not sure how it could work, but something like carjacking or stealing it could be interesting.

2 Likes

In relation to a gang and smuggling system, make it so there’s a player based black market. I.e. people can smuggle stuff from a part of the map, and then they can supply it to others for a price.

4 Likes

I’ve wanted to do this ever since @Hobo_Bear made the post

1 Like

Banks has been discussed between myself, path, fed and the community. There will be a progression system so you have to work your way up to the biggest banks.

Whilst, not every detail has been discussed, we plan to make it so criminals have a larger advantage than they currently do since 9 times out of 10 in v2, they’ll die and won’t receive much of a profit.

1 Like

Like firearms?

2 Likes

@blaadam You could take inspiration from some of the payday 2 banks, benevolent bank would be good if you wanted a really big fancy bank. Although it would probably need to be shrunk down a bit as that map is huge and I imagine you guys would want to put your own stamp on it and make it fit with the other buildings in v3, etc

2 Likes

i remember this bank, it has a massive crane and takes a long time

2 Likes

please add a feature where during a bank robbery payday 2 characters just yell “cloaker” “taser” “dozer” the whole time

2 Likes

"got a shield! 5 points!!!" ~Joy, Payday 2

1 Like

Human trafficking

1 Like

What about waco? Hmmm

1 Like