[V3] Criminal Opportunities

i could have every single of of these things done development wise in a month if assistance is needed. free of charge. if the devs want to see a significant change in v3 for the crim community like everyone has been asking for for the last couple of years this is one step in the right direction. let me know if help is wanted.

2 Likes

some sort of illegal substance make it like coca cola and let us make meth labs but for cola, so we can distribute, produce

6 Likes

vehicle_law irl

5 Likes

In all seriousness though it’s a cool idea. Notoriety (roblox payday) already uses bloxy cola as a roblox-friendly alternative to meth. Would be cool if criminal gangs could steal it from each other too.

3 Likes

This is a great idea. Definitely would change the whole criminal side of FS.

1 Like

i present to you Container Ship

5 Likes

Yeah let us purchase like production kits, and create varying qualities depending on our skill level and etc, creates a lot of cool stuff for fbi busting down coke labs

3 Likes

Another great idea. This would make it interesting for criminals, FNG, port authority and other LEO depts.

2 Likes

im going to make some coca cola zero sugar cherry flavour in the state of firestone

2 Likes

Car Robberies,

Be able to picklock cars, when you picklock them an alarm sounds (not a police call, just a loud noise). You may have to do a small and easy mini-game. If you are successful, the car will be unlocked and you can access the trunk. While the alarm is going off, the owner can not respawn the car for 60 seconds to prevent people from just making their car respawn. All of this would also work for police cars and other department cars.

3 Likes

Also in terms of banks, it definetly needs to be better than whatever it is in v2. its literally just oh throw a tear bomb in and police wins. We need larger banks, and have some variety between them, for example we can have a large capital bank in prominence which is far bigger/ and a much bigger event for LEOs than lets say a smaller bank in redwood.

3 Likes

this could bring use to the bullpen feature, but instead of tracking players it could track vehicles to assist in the location of potentially stolen service vehicles? i also think that a tougher minigame for service vehicles should be implemented to prevent abuse on them, and a cooldown of maybe an hour between every vehicle to encourage variation with calls, or provide an incentive for the vehicles to be used for means other than stealing them for the funny haha meme car gone

1 Like

Also it would be cool to see some basic siege mechanics, I feel that hostage encounters are way too short, and imagine if you could have a system where if you have planks you can board up windows/doors, sieging yourself into a complex, where fng or leos then have to bust it down

3 Likes

rainbow six firestone now featuring breach charges and mounted turret for ultimate hostage destruction

2 Likes

waco in roblox

1 Like

the amount of suggestions I am making is likely to put me on an FBI watchlist questioning whether I want this for myself but whatever.

3 Likes

its ok half of us are already on it

2 Likes

agree with the harder part of the minigame but not the cooldown part, maybe 45 minutes for the player who tried to steal it, the cooldown would be there too if it failed

1 Like

It’d be cool if people could actually steal the cars and drive away with them and the owner cannot respawn that vehicle. Once player leaves, car despawns.

1 Like

You could abuse this by driving into a sea with the players car forcing them to rejoin

2 Likes