V3 Bugs

Partially, yes, but we don’t skip loading because it needs to get information off the server… which is sometimes throttled because so many people connect at once

1 Like
  1. With the Ruster R1 If you hit a tree or a pole it flings.
  2. Some pavements in DOA don’t have collisions
1 Like

@Mr_CFrame

2 Likes

2 Likes

Couldn’t find a bug, but found a rat instead. Will that help?

2 Likes

FDOA shift manager doesn’t allow you to click continue after choosing a spawn location.

1 Like

Characters on license plate disappears when you move your camera past a certain angle.

1 Like

Trailers (specifically enclosed) don’t anchor when disconnected. They roll away and are easily bumped out of place.

1 Like

Looking into it today.

1 Like

I’ll bring up the possibility of limiting movement for deattached trailers to the vehicle team.

1 Like

Wait, this isn’t supposed to happen?

1 Like

Phone barely works (Some apps arent available, I don’t know if its a bug or just not added yet)
(Call system doesn’t work aswell)
Rustler R1 flips when it hits a tree or a pole (Add a flip option or something)
Some buttons in the vehicle GUI don’t work
What’s the point of first person in the Rustler if the windshield is extremely dark

1 Like

right blinker doesn’t flash right rear taillight

2 Likes

LEO UI covering vehicle controls, maybe move the LEO UI to the blue box?

1 Like

Driver seats needs to be addressed to fix head clipping through roof. Seats can probably be moved back and down slightly, campaign hats can be auto taken off when sitting in a car, and auto back on if equipped.

1 Like

Couldn’t you make it so the UI can be moved by the player to a position that suits them? Like the ERU and active calls UIs in v2

2 Likes

bumping my plethora of els bugs

1 Like

FDOC Shift Manager broken

1 Like

What: Car GUI stuck on screen without any function and stuck in sitting animation
How: Positioned camera while trying to get into driver’s seat to where when pressing E and F it opened both drivers side doors and then still put me in the driver’s seat but broke vehicle.

2 Likes

RP Name didn’t load for some reason. Rejoined the server and the issue is still present.

1 Like