V3 Bugs

V3 Bug Reports! Reply with bugs/issues for us to dig into!

4 Likes

screens been loading forever

10 Likes

FSP Station 2, if you move around a bit in the spawn area you can close a jail cell. (ProximityPrompt distance error)

3 Likes

You can click on the option to “sit” on a seat that is already occupied. This will make you float in the air in a sitting position.

4 Likes

SCFD Rescue flips very easily, Command 10 also takes a while to slow down

3 Likes

SCFD Tiller 33 (The one at station 3) Flings almost instantly on spawn. Based off of what I saw it looks like an issue with either the trailer connection between the trailer and cab or the ladder is hooked up wrong. Also the other SCFD Tower at Station 1 the ladder is on non-collide making it unclimbable.

4 Likes

unsure if this is just a me thing but infinite loading screen ;(

5 Likes

CGF vehicles have no working ELS ( includes spotlight ), no working blinkers, and no working headlights.

3 Likes

DHS team still exists, spawns you under the map and loop kills you until you rejoin.

5 Likes

Cars will turn aggressively even when you aren’t holding A or D. The holding cells in Station 2 for SCSO don’t function properly. There is a ton of lag within the game, and for people that even have good computers it tends to crash their computers. There are no tasers for SCSO. Station 1 for SCSO has somewhat broken garage doors that rarely open.

5 Likes

In SCSO station 1 the garage doors don’t work at all. They don’t open or anything.

In Station 2 either the back doors are opening or the cars are facing the wrong direction, you also can’t open the doors, they close too fast, you don’t get a UI to open the doors.

3 Likes

same for dot

3 Likes

FDOT doors open all at once instead of just the one your vehicle drives up to.

3 Likes

didn’t for me had to go to bus deport

4 Likes

Rendering in or loading into the game sometimes requires others to rejoin to fully load in or get off the loading screen

4 Likes

The tow has goofy handling, the warning lights don’t work, no indicators and the flood lights also don’t work, some buttons to operate the tow bed have incorrect spelling

3 Likes

not a bug but please add a mute to loading screen, this music is making me want to jump our of a 3rd story window

5 Likes

Oh, I didn’t test all the vehicles. I think I only used the pickup. Might only work for the pickup?

3 Likes

f150 with tow didnt

1 Like

You can fly through terrain in a helicopter.

and sign blocked by tree:

5 Likes