V2 Weather Suggestion

As we rolled out of the winter season, and into the monsoon season that we all know in V2, I wanted to voice my opinion regarding the current weather cycle.

As an ASU pilot, weather is our biggest hurdle, and other pilots along with other law enforcement officers can agree that the weather cycle needs to change. Not in severity per se, but in occurrence. Attached is a picture of a cycle that occurred roughly a week ago. The low visibility conditions subsided after nearly an hour and fifteen minutes of non-stop rain and thunderstorms. These long-term conditions are becoming more frequent, forcing pilots to cease operations, and increasing the risk of law enforcement officers losing suspects if they even think about blinking. Do I think the weather is too severe? Absolutely not, I think it’s a great balance in the game. I’m just simply suggesting that the span of weather is spaced out a little bit more.

Additionally, I’d like to reintroduce the suggestion that was brought up in 2018 about driving effects during adverse weather conditions (Weather System). It would be cool to experience reduced vehicle stability in periods of severe weather such as heavy rain/snow or thunderstorms. This suggestion was put on the backburner due to other priorities, and with V3 development still in full swing, I understand if that continues to be the case!

8 Likes

i agree with this guy

1 Like

I SUPPORT

1 Like