V2 / V3 Waiting Lobby for Servers

It gets very boring waiting to get in the server right now. You see the same smoke animations and no update is given if you are next to get in the server or 5 people back. I feel the lobby should also be made more fun and have something to do in there instead of just seeing your priority in the server. I think there should be a place for people to wait in, like an actual game. So basically, you queue for the server and it sends you to a lobby and there are things to do like an obby, talking to other people waiting, etc. But here you can also see on a board where you are in the queue then once you have a spot in the server it loads you in as normal. This would help the overall boringness of the lobby. This lobby doesn’t have to look super amazing just something simple to make it more fun and be able to see your placement. I hope more people think the same way I do. (IDK how to make a poll, if I knew I would.)

3 Likes

kinda technically impractical and useless

1 Like

Maybe, but it would make it more enjoyable than seeing: You are in queue to join Stapleton County v2 (US-VA | ced34). Your priority is 0. For a half-hour. I understand the dev team is busy so if it isn’t possible to make it right now or at all I understand.

2 Likes

It can be turned into a lobby for people to warmup on their aim using FS guns in a TDM or 1v1 area, while waiting.

1 Like

lobby is a 1 player game; thisd require either that be changed or users be sent to a lobby game which’d just make stuff more complex

1 Like

doesn’t take that long to get into a game or just go to the not full servers lol

1 Like

pretty sure envelope said this wasn’t possible

add autopt to lobby?? seems fun.

Really remove the need for other players, just add like a really hard as fuck obby that if you finish before going to the queue you win a special rim or someshit

1 Like

im inclined to agree

i would love that

1 Like

“7 months later”

2 Likes

oh didn’t realize-

1 Like

MAKE FIRETOPS THE QUEUE LOBBY FOR V2 AND V3!!!

4 Likes

ong W suggestion

1 Like

omg yes that’s an amazing idea

does firestone even have queues anymore

1 Like

no lol

1 Like