[V2/V3] Industrial Park

Industrial Parks, Business Parks, Office Parks, both Light or Heavy Industry have a purpose, having a designated zone for businesses that major in manufacturing, distribution, logistics, and company storage just off the outskirts of the city and mass residential area, these industrial parks are also usually next or near to major transport methods such as Highways, Railways, and Port of Entry (401, FDOT - FRA, Port of Firestone, & FIA).

With the addition of Industrial Parks existing or future businesses that wish to major in manufacturing, distribution, and/or logistics can now have a hub to make it’s company in a more professional fashion to meet its supply and demand.

Adding on, a building/tower to house corporate offices can also exist to house administration.

5 Likes

Not a bad idea… would they actually be used tho?

1 Like

Corporate Offices. Wouldn’t be bad to have some government offices in those buildings too???

SEC office??? Hm???

2 Likes

No, I never even played LC nor did I knew LC had a Industrial Park, I get my ideas from something I see IRL that can/could be helpful, if it just happen to be in another game such as you say Liberty County understand that they took ideas from irl too.

1 Like

Up to devs & government officials really

1 Like

more like erlc is trying to rip off fs

1 Like

the creators of ER:LC used to be in firestone and mrfergie was a developer in early v2 i think so

3 Likes

he was

2 Likes

LCER or not I never took the idea from them, I just happen to drive by one on the interstate last week which was next to both a international airport and international intermodal and a railroad junction

2 Likes

Yeah I didn’t say you did take the idea I was just stating a fact

1 Like

Maybe for v3…

1 Like

no one cares how its spelt

2 Likes

Did we ask?

2 Likes

Your not even in the discord or if you are not active in it. Your never gonna win any spot in Office

1 Like

What are you talking about?

1 Like

talking to tweet

1 Like