[V2] - Traffic wands

So I think that FSP, SCSO, and DOT should get a traffic wand. This could be put with the other traffic gear, or given when you spawn on team. My thought is that it would be a tool when you pull it out, a GUI comes up with options for the following

• On
  • Off
  • Direct forward
  • Direct left
  • Direct right
  • Stop

These would then have an animation for the action you selected. Ex: If you selected direct right the wand would go up to your right 90 degrees, down and up again two or three times.

I believe these tools would be beneficial for staff that are directing traffic at intersections or on odd scenes in general. Currently trying to direct traffic is a nightmare as no one understands what you want them to do.

24 Likes

support this idea

1 Like

I would support this idea, it would add realism and would be useful for FSP Traffic Enforcement. Altogether this would be a great addition for law enforcement.

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Support.

Could also be used by FDOA and ANG ground crew to direct helicopters!

2 Likes

A nice idea but devs probably don’t want to spend time doing marshalling signals as they aren’t so simple

1 Like

This would be very good so people don’t have an excuse to keep va’ing me all the time

1 Like

To be fair, the animations listed in the post would suffice, really. It’s not like we’re marshalling 747’s, just guiding helicopters onto pads.

1 Like

True, I guess I’m just one of those people who’d prefer all or nothing

1 Like

support!! would be nice to give to scfd too at scenes

2 Likes

i love this idea!!!

2 Likes

I think these could also be expanded to FDOA/FAA in v3?
@SeanCityNavy @Chill_Bunniez @wierdo25?

5 Likes

100%

5char

2 Likes

I support this idea.

1 Like