[V2] Sweeper Capacity and Trash "Upgrade"

Introduction

Hello all!

One of DPW’s most well known vehicles is the Sweeper which goes around, blasting everyone’s eardrums, who doesn’t love it?!

This suggestion I have today would give employees more fun whilst using the sweeper, alongside more incentive to use it over other vehicles, it would also give DPW more of a “purpose” within V2.

The Suggestion

• Add a capacity meter, similar to the one already in the Waste Management Truck, (in-fact it could be copied over) into the sweeper.
  • Have this capacity meter increase 1-4% when it sweeps a piece of trash.
  • Similar to the Waste Management Truck, be able to cash out and get bonus checks by driving your sweeper back to the landfill and emptying it.
  • Script trash so when a civilian vehicle drives over it, it slightly increases the car’s dirtiness level, creating an inconvenience for drivers and thus giving DPW a purpose by needing to sweep it up, might even increase pages for sweeper.

I hope the founders take this into consideration as it wouldn’t be strenuous to script since a lot of it can come from copying already existing code, and it would add a lot more purpose to DPW!

Please remember to like ( :hearts: ) the post to support, commenting “support” simply floods out valuable discussion that the founders use when considering suggestions.

38 Likes

They could also make it where if a car drives over a spot that can get dirty then there is a 50 or 25% chance that the decal spawns, making busy streets dirtier like irl. Not sure if this is the case already.

4 Likes

50% would be a little much, that would be every other bit of road with trash. I think 1% or .5% is much more appropriate. Like the idea tho.

2 Likes

I only support this if P1 Stops tasing helis out of the sky!!

10 Likes

@anon54114525

I got a cool idea, add a dislike button or downvote button on posts we don’t like!

8 Likes

Support!!!

1 Like

I can see it being a better thing for v3, but support lol

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

how can people not grasp the concept of liking instead of typing, “support” when it is LITERALLY posted in the thread

2 Likes

This could also be for only dirty cars only

2 Likes

Or maybe the dirtier the car the more of a chance it will make the dirt spawn. So instead of 1%, it would go to 5 or 10% max.

1 Like