[V2] SWAT Bearcat Deployment System

would be super useful and doesn’t seem that difficult to add ^^

4 Likes

@FederalLaw @anon54114525

2 Likes

This was also added to the FBI command center, wouldn’t be too hard to port it to the bearcat

1 Like

would be very nice for our swat friends

• crt senior agent and grass eater swag
4 Likes

this is quite the choice of food

1 Like

Good idea and it’ll prevent you from resetting to change your avatar which makes you lose your money if you didn’t deposit it

you know you can change teams and that way you’ll still keep cash and its faster

2 Likes

Then you’d need to get your tools organized

the suggested idea is the way fed wants us to operate we just need the dev support for it lol (return to station and then change, which we just want in bearcat for the sake of realism and pleasing fed and its be cool AND we don’t have to reorganize tools and such)

3 Likes

Support, I rarely see the bearcat deployed and it makes me quite sad

2 Likes

organise while driving since they made it so u can

edit: i can do it easily since im used to where each tool goes but idk abt others

1 Like

with SCFD we have uniform givers for bunkers in our vehicles, a similar system would probably work for SWAT

3 Likes

Id like to add, a lot of this scfd already has the helmet snd uniforms inside vehicles

1 Like

@Co55ie ive seen that if u talk directly to fed whilst hes in general vc to get his attention and he usually does it. kinda sad thats the only way to get dev support these days which shouldnt even be like this, should be equal for all depts

1 Like

I read all suggestions here on a daily basis. I don’t usually respond to them unless the idea will never occur (locked post) or the suggestion was implemented (also locked post). Sometimes, they aren’t emergent, other times I’m still thinking whether it should be a feature or not (sometimes brought up on a random discussion when in call with the other founders).

4 Likes

Don’t mark random posts as solutions either… I’ll skip over them thinking it was resolved.

5 Likes

bcz we arent allowed to just sit at the station waiting for calls anymore xd (I think it was fed but i honestly dont know at this point)

its extremely time ineffecient to switch from patrol to rigs

(switch uniform, respawn, get all tools, organize them, load up THEN drive to the scene vs just drive to the scene)

(which is why this would be good.)

3 Likes

Would still be cool if this was added, even copy and paste the uniform giver from FBI’s MCC

6 Likes