V2 Server Size: Change it to 70-80 players

It’s not as big as it first appears when you first start playing it once you learn the map. V3, however, that’s massive.

5 Likes

actually I’m gonna retract the statement about less people playing v2 cause supposedly theres 111 people playing right now and it’s not even that late…

5 Likes

thats because theres an event and thats why the s1 player list looks full of suits and then theres also a few business shifts

2 Likes

game mods + leo departments can solve majority of the CV rammers. It’s FRP anyway, hence why game mods can help. Like @thekerbal said in his reply, V2 is super boring right now. There needs to be more points of interest so we can allow for more players in-game.

Right now most people either just sit at CD and farm or goof off.

There’s MANY pros and cons, so I can see where you’re coming from, but overall it’d benefit the community.

5 Likes

v2 can get so dry at 60/60 but it just depends

5 Likes

id like to see larger servers yeah but with that ur probably adding 10-20 more braindead cv drivers knowing all our luck getting into v2 servers

5 Likes

Does roblox though not kick those that have been AFK for a certain period of time?

3 Likes

It does after 20ish minutes but can easily be circumvented by using an auto clicker or something similar.

4 Likes

I’ve been in an 80 player FS server before, and let me tell you it lagged harder than a snail on horse tranqs

3 Likes

What that man said. It can also easily be bypassed by moving once every few minutes. Sometimes people have to continuously wait to get in. I believe 20 minutes is a bit long to wait so Game Moderators should just be able to kick them themselves.

4 Likes

This is a illicit practice and is vastly reprimanded by the moderation team and will subject you to a server ejection.

Former Honorable Citizen of the State of Firestone
Former Honorable Member of the State of Firestone Forums Ban List
Current Honorable Tourist of the State of Firestone
Current Honorable Member of the State of Firestone Discord Ban List

1 Like

May I ask why you are considering being banned honorable? Also, I suggest if anything, just say your name. Your fake titles are longer then the message itself.

3 Likes

“fake” titles doesn’t exist in the u.s.a congressman

2 Likes

Citizen, either way, you don’t need to type those titles…your titles are longer then your message

4 Likes

your not even banned lol

3 Likes

from the discord I am sir

2 Likes